3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krehssi 09.03.21 05:12 am

When you launch a pirated version of the game, Steam starts (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

I downloaded the pirate Call of Duty Black Ops, and when I launched it, Steam opens! what to do ? I say right away there was no CODEX folder. help me please !
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 09.03.21

Is the antivirus on your computer?

k
krehssi 09.03.21

bazilews
well yes, ego needs to Disable?

b
bazilews 09.03.21

krehssi
Disable before installation, install the game, add the game folder to the antivirus exceptions, enable antivirus ...

k
krehssi 09.03.21

bazilews
doesn't work

S
SonyK_2 09.03.21

krehssi
krehssi wrote:
... downloaded the pirated Call of Duty Black Ops, and when I launched it, Steam opens ...
Perhaps there was a Steam rip, etc., but because of a bad emulator, or the tablet was blocked by an antivirus, etc. etc., launched through Steam.
... there was no CODEX folder
It is not always in the distribution, especially if the pirate is a repack. Repackers embed the medicine in the distribution, installed automatically.
... what to do? ...
Disable antiviruses, "defenders", etc. during installation. and before starting the pirate, it is better to turn off the Internet - so that the game does not get into the network. If a pirate with the ability to play on the network (sometimes it happens) - carefully read the instructions in the distribution.
Now search the antivirus "quarantine" for a deleted crack (if any) and restore, and then start the game without it. If it is not there, either look for the cure separately, or reinstall the game again, having previously disabled all the protective nonsense.
There is no better antivirus head - if you think in advance what and where to download, you can not use such software. If you download from anywhere, like: "... for free, without registration and SMS ..." - sooner or later you can "pick up" something on your computer, not the fact that antivirus (etc.) will save you.

R
Rapid_Broker 19.03.21

Can you share a repack? For * b @ lsya look for crack

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

Rapid_Broker
Write in the search engine, download Call of Duty: Black Ops Rus, select Russian during installation.

S
Subaru MotorSports 22.03.21

Rapid_Broker
I have doubts, because you downloaded the English version of the game, despite the fact that initially there was a Russian version.

R
Rapid_Broker 05.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
I downloaded the official client of the game, but the Polish language was loaded, not English, now there are no problems, even in zombies and multiplayer I play in Russian

K
Kostya123321123321 26.03.22

What should I do if Steam crashes when I run setup.exe?

y
yfdshr 07.10.22

Kostya123321123321
n/a