3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pilipenko 09.03.21 05:12 am

A cave on the island of An Skellig. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the island of An Skellig, not far from the village of Urial Harbor, to the west of it, there is an entrance to the ruins or a cave, it is a deep well, no matter how much I tried to jump into it, from different sides and at different angles, nothing happens, the witcher crashes to death ... The parachute is not issued :) Has anyone got there and how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 09.03.21

Denis Pilipenko
turn on immortality it can work

D
Denis Pilipenko 09.03.21

Well, it's not interesting :) I would like to understand how to get there in a game way without using console commands.

K
Kuroxtyan 09.03.21

This is a quest cistern and a well, Geralt does not need to jump there.

D
Denis Pilipenko 09.03.21

Which quest will activate it?

G
GventPlayer 09.03.21

Denis Pilipenko the
path of heroes

p
pressenter 09.03.21

this cave has nothing to do with the Path of Heroes quest. I, too, try to jump there, but it does not work out in any way. The path of the heroes lies through another cave, which is in no way connected with this cave. Quen, health boost potions aren't helping. There is no water to dive into and two gargoyles spawn periodically.

O
Old_Nick 09.03.21

pressenter
This is, precisely, the cave of the "Paths of Heroes" ..
Approximately in the middle of the swim you emerge - on the right there will be a platform on which you can get out. Walk a little - and there will be a nook with gargoyles and a hole in the ceiling

p
pressenter 09.03.21

Old_Nick
ok, got it, thank you))

R
Regina_46 09.03.21

Denis Pilipenko
There is one more entrance)

R
Regina_46 09.03.21

pressenter
I got there without a quest, there is one more entrance