3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hodame 09.03.21 06:52 am

Eyes hurt from the monitor.

I bought a second monitor (Philips 206VL) and it hurts my eyes. As I turn it off and return to use only one main monitor, the pain in my eyes goes away.
So, can it be just a matter of habit and over time the eyes will get used to it and everything will be fine. Or it is already a monitor and even over time the pain in the eyes will not go away.
We just need advice on whether to leave it or return it back, because I have such an opportunity.
In general, I use two monitors for the first time and this is generally my second monitor in my life, so I don't really understand everything about it
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 09.03.21

hodame
Return.
You need Flicker-free. The rest can be screwed up. This is the main thing.

A
ALCAB 09.03.21

Ryazancev
Monitors of good quality cannot be returned / exchanged

h
hodame 09.03.21

ALCAB
I took it from a friend. It is written, the opportunity is there.

v
v039483 09.03.21

if you wish, use it.
1. Buy monitor (s) without PWM, manufacturers rarely indicate this information, so see the reviews.
2.The brightness of the monitor for everyday / long-term work should be about 100nit, yes, at this brightness it will not work in daylight (curtains or away from the window) the
second monitor is an additional light source if you adjust the wrong brightness or color (excessive blue light spectrum ) eyes will get tired quickly.

there is an opportunity to return - return.

ps work experience for 2 monitors 27 and 24 about 8 years.