3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uriik 09.03.21 06:52 am

What's the most anticipated movie of 2021

What do you think is the most anticipated film, movie, cartoon in 2021?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 09.03.21

Uriik
and there is nothing exactly the most expected, oddly enough. Dune Villeneuve would have looked only

X
XOPSSS 09.03.21

Well, perhaps a dune, a quiet place 2, monkeys against iguana. But this is a stretch. And so it seems that nothing particularly interesting comes out

i
insel260 09.03.21

I was expecting Morbius, but it was postponed to 2022. So this year is without any expectations.

F
Follower 09.03.21

Of course the dune

K
Kapkap98 09.03.21

The site lags terribly

T
Tatyankaa 30.03.21

I look forward to the continuation of the series "Kingdom"

A
Artem_Vyalkov 19.06.21

Paw patrol the movie. See what the developers have done there.

G
Gentelman 28.06.21

Dune. I don't remember anything else interesting

H
Halkbigus 28.06.21

Quiet place 2 was waiting for and for good reason, the film turned out to be excellent. If by TV series, then the second season of The Witcher is also interesting. I didn't expect anything from the cartoons, but the Soul and the Mitchells against the machines were pleasantly surprised.

U
Unmatched 28.06.21

I'm looking forward to Bond more than a bonus at work)

U
Unmatched 28.06.21

Halkbigus
Seriously, are there people in nature who are waiting for the continuation of the Witcher series?

F
Frendzy 28.06.21

fast and furious 9

P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

Frendzy
He's already out, why wait.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.21

Once upon a time there was something the most expected in reality. Now this is not at all. Mostly I looked, closed and deleted, because the torrent. There are so many films now that their content is quickly forgotten.

M
MiamiBassMachine 28.06.21

Freegay and only him

T
The point man 28.06.21

Wes Anderson's French Gazette, Last Night in Soho by Edgar Wright, The Demonic by Neil Blomkamp, ​​Suicide Squad: Mission To Hit By James Gunn Green Knight "," Kung Fury 2 "(it is not clear whether it will be released this year, but how do you want to hope) and" No time to die "