3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rkglaaz 10.03.21 01:46 am

low spawn range (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

with the release of version 1.22, there was a problem with the range of objects. I have a gtx 970 video card, all the settings are high / prohibitive, but objects on the street, small shadows on buildings, garbage on the street, every little thing on the shelves of merchants (bags, fish) - all this is drawn almost in front of the nose. the same problem with the sudden appearance of the characters. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100 Andrew 10.03.21

Same stuff. Everything on the beyond, except for the visibility of vegetation

B
But Vitaly 10.03.21

?

s
shecter666 10.03.21

the witcher became like a black dessert, in the dessert it seems to be fixed by buying an ssd))

T
Talavat 10.03.21

shecter666
I have an SSD and it is not fixed by an SSD disk ......

T
Talavat 10.03.21

Rkglaaz
In User, twist the numbers more ..... I didn't like this bullshit with shadows, and it was there that I set the value to 4 of all Shadows indicators.

v
vikpass 10.03.21

Rkglaaz
Try WITCHER 3 HUNTER CONFIG. There is in the render department (or something like that) a level of range of decals and other things. There is a guide on YouTube, use it. Should help

R
Rkglaaz 10.03.21

thank you all for your answers and advice! The hunter used the config, but after using it, the range decreased, it's funny, right? :) I contacted SD project ed support and was advised to reinstall the game, since they (or that person) faced this problem for the first time.