3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Tretyakov 10.03.21 01:46 am

Saves. (LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

Guys, I understand that there is no save yet, but if anyone completes the game, then throw your saves here, please. I'll be very thankful. Anyway, if you find a save game with a full playthrough of the game, then throw it here. Thank you all for your attention.
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony-staff 10.03.21

I can't fucking play. TT Games is already ** ali with its glitches. I open the game, black screen.

M
Mikhail Tretyakov 10.03.21

Tony-Staff
Hmm, can you crack the curve? Or are the requirements systems not the same?
I'm fine, although my computer is pretty old.

S
Stepan Lego 10.03.21

Mikhail Tretyakov
I don't understand such people! Why download save files? Why play with codes? It's so uninteresting to play! I will play this game honestly

S
StarOfDeath 10.03.21

Tony-Staff
Download litsuha from the torrent and install it into the folder of the Steam version of the game.

T
Tony-staff 10.03.21

Mikhail Tretyakov
Crack? I play on a license. And my computer is powerful. It's not about me, it's about the game, when I downloaded from Steam, only 5.9 was downloaded from 15 GB. I need to wait until the stop is resumed. files but I have not been waiting for 2 days. TT Games just calibrated with its glitches.

T
Tony-staff 10.03.21

sasuke888
You are right, most likely I will do this and start playing, from who knows when this fucking download will appear

Y
Yaroslav Solodkov 10.03.21

Has anyone gone through the Plot? Throw saving pliz

S
Stepan Lego 10.03.21

Yaroslav Solodkov
Are you too lazy to pass by yourself?

T
The 10th Doctor 10.03.21

Yaroslav Solodkov
I passed in 1 day

Y
Yaroslav Solodkov 10.03.21

Stepan Lego
I always have two saves! The first is just to enjoy the game, that is, the free world, And the second, I have already gone through 6 chapters

t
tmiha02 10.03.21

Stepan Lego
Boy, what's wrong with you? For example, I'm not interested in the plot. Maybe you're a fan of him, but somehow I don't care, even though I watched the movie. I will say more, I am even a fan of this series of the film. But I want to see the characters, locations, and this plot only interferes with this. And I don't really want to spend time on it. If you want, then come in, no one forbids.

t
tmiha02 10.03.21

Yaroslav Solodkov
Can't you put these two somewhere?

S
Stepan Lego 10.03.21

tmiha02
The plot is not interesting to you, because you are the only one going through, and I am in a co-op. Also, all the characters there are the same and non-diverse, for each level just about ten similar characters open, for example, some of them are different attack aircraft

t
tmiha02 10.03.21

Stepan Lego
Wow. Yes to you on the "Battle of Psychics", he even knows that I play alone!
No, they are not all the same. I'm interested in looking at their models, animations, and features. I understand that some of the features and animations are the same, but still I want to look at the characters. Especially when you are a fan of this movie series. And even more so, I want to see the locations.
And I'm not interested in the plot, because I know it. These tasks are very boring for me. They are very lightweight. Indeed, the game is made for children. But all the same, the games of the "LEGO" series interest me very much. But the gameplay is very boring there, especially for the passage. Monotonous. And this is quite my subjective opinion.