3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greencore 10.03.21 01:46 am

Russian localization (The Technomancer)

Will there be localization, otherwise there are no Russian subs in Steam
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 10.03.21

In the past games of this studio I think and this will be.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 10.03.21

Most likely not, nowhere was there any information about what would happen. Most likely, craftsmen will do

V
VETER15 10.03.21

I like the game ever since that time, maybe I'll do it if I don't work, sit and translate. But what has improved in this, I have not seen so far, maybe they did worse.

A
A.S. Sasha 10.03.21

No, unfortunately, it will not be obvious😖

D
Dimson_62 10.03.21

There is no Russian language on Steam at all.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.03.21

VETER15 wrote:
I like the game since those times, maybe I'll do it if I don't work, sit and translate.
Better not, honestly.

F
Firemanser3456 10.03.21

Dimson_62 wrote:
There is no Russian language on Steam at all.
In steam, even if the game has Russian, it is rarely indicated.

w
wektor1313 10.03.21

another underestimated game from this studio, now I install it, I will play in English if I have to

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.03.21

wektor1313 wrote:
another underestimated game from this studio, now I install it, I will play in English if I have to.
Underestimated may be a game that, for example, by chance, the majority did not notice, but it was a small diamond.

And spiders periodically roll out their middle, gray, wretched, thoroughly clichéd, every pixel trying to resemble an AAA-class product of the game, which is served with such fanfare, as if it were something on the level of the same Mass Effect, and which most nafig do not need.

Undervaluation and mediocrity are completely different things.

B
BIGB0Y 10.03.21

The studio clearly lacks money (they did not supply shit), and if there is localization, then only after they have won some money.

R
Raxm 10.03.21

even if someone translated it ...

t
telefunkenkozlov 10.03.21

wektor1313
don't worry, it's not complicated there)

t

Anglerfish
game is good, but not for 2500r, it would cost half less, then everything would be fine

D
Dasouk 10.03.21

Russifier in six months will be released about shorter

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.03.21

telefunkenkozlov wrote: the
game is good, but not for 2500r, it would cost half less, then everything would be fine
How does the price affect the "goodness", ie the quality of the game? Those. will some tasteless recyclable sweets become tastier because the price will be half that of normal sweets? How does it work in general?

R
RGC 10.03.21

telefunkenkozlov
The taste and color of course, but I have no desire to even pass the pirate. The animation is just miserable, one-celled boevka. After the bossfight with the giant praying mantis and the pretentious initiation into technomancers in general, the game became nauseous.

R
RSergeich 10.03.21

ZoG will only translate a toy of average lousy in every sense.

t

RGC
Well, you said right, taste and color)

t

The
funny thing about Anglerfish is that for such a price they issued such a game, and it doesn't match. And you wouldn't say a word if it cost 500 rubles, would you deny it?

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.03.21

telefunkenkozlov wrote: the
trick is that for such a price they issued such a game, and it does not match. And you wouldn't say a word if it cost 500 rubles, would you deny it?
I don't even download it for free, so yes - of course I deny it.
Or do you want to say, if on the same "Mars" and "BbF" the price tag was 50 rubles, then I would eat this game manure for both cheeks? I repeat, but still: how does it work? I don't understand, seriously.