3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
taktikazvuka 10.03.21 01:46 am

Old Edition of Darksiders 2 and Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition on the same computer (Darksiders 2)

I have bought and installed from disk the old version of Darksiders II, also bought and installed from Steam the new Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, that is, two games are currently installed, the question is: if I play the old version of Darksiders II (since I the priority is to play it because it runs better on my hardware) there will be DLCs in it? all the add-ons and so on? thanks in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmll 10.03.21

not

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.03.21

Of course not, these are separate games. For the original, you need to buy separately.

R
Roograx 10.03.21

So, is there any DLC in Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition? They gave it to me just like that, and there is no DLC for it even in the Steam store. And just for 2 part all the DLC is bought. Although I would love to go through Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. But I don't want to do without DLC :)

A
AxelF1067 10.03.21

Quasar66
Quasar66 wrote:
Is there any DLC in Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition? They gave it to me just like that, and there is no DLC for it even in the steam store.They
are in the game itself, this is a newfangled feature, such re-releases (so that people would rather part with money) I think about GOTY, you also know that there is exactly the same, all DLCs are sold along with the game.

R
Roograx 10.03.21

AxelF1067
Well, let's say in 2 parts there is a DLC with additional "tasks". They can be selected in the game menu. In the reprint, there is no such thing on the menu. And + to everything there are no things in the altar in the first camp. It's empty there. This is either I have a problem with the game or something is messed up here.

A
AxelF1067 10.03.21

Quasar66
Quasar66 wrote:
They can be selected in the game menu. In the reprint, there is no such thing on the menu.
It seems that after passing, it will be possible to play.
Quasar66 wrote:
Yes, and + to everything there are no things in the altar in the first camp
The same garbage was, but then, after some sort of LVL, I checked the inventory, everything was there.

P
PIRAT69 10.03.21

taktikazvuka
Play the re-release and don't beat your nerves

t
taktikazvuka 10.03.21

Thank you all for the answers, damn it, why so spoil the game with a re-release that there is no optimization even on modern PCs? and on the old version from the Steam store to remove the add-ons from the sale?

P
PIRAT69 10.03.21

taktikazvuka You
can still buy them. Poke around on an Internet, you need to give us good money there. As you remember, at about the price of a reissue, it may already be more expensive. In short, I immediately bought a franchise with 75 or even 80% discount. And the reprint was given free of charge. It should have been so easy to do.