3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ThefirstVlas 10.03.21 01:46 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Mods (Console)

So, today I found out that there is, the console, I already have 65 lvl the game has passed 2 times and all that, I would like to get everything before the maximum. I tried to put this mod, I go into the game, but nothing happens, neither on the tilde, nor on F2, F4, I have 10 Windows, if anything, what could be the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Davidenko 10.03.21

there is no fashion, download the trainer. there the console function works ... the
last trainer who.

T
ThefirstVlas 10.03.21

Pavel Davidenko
I rocked the mod, maybe with the coach the game just crashes, in general, from the nexus site ... cheto there. But it still doesn't work.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.03.21

Does anyone know where to get the current mod to remove the location restriction? In short, to get there "where dragons live". I could not find it myself, maybe I was looking wrong

W
WLAS375 10.03.21

Everything works fine on the tilde! I downloaded it from the nexus.
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 14352

T
ThefirstVlas 10.03.21

ZlobnyDed
You can put a camera that flies around the map, but you won't find anything there, there are no dragons or anyone, the only thing you can find there is a castle, or rather just a figure, you can see a city in the distance.

T
TheKep 10.03.21

I uploaded the console here for version 1.21 already like 3 or 4 days ago, where I am modders ...

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.03.21

ThefirstVlas
I don’t know what you downloaded, which version you installed and which version you downloaded, where did you upload the files and in what form. By typing method I will advise: download it, unzip it, drop the bin folder into the game folder, confirm the replacement
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/raznoe/debug_console_enabler/119-1-0-3251

s
serg pc 10.03.21

TheKep
I also uploaded the mod to the console here and there is no exactly 5 days or a week of nonsense, they do not have time to check everything, they came up with nonsense with these checks, or let them put more modders, otherwise you really will wait for a new patch to come out

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.03.21

ThefirstVlas
No, that's not it. And I'm not looking for dragons. As practice has shown, there is at least one Easter egg for users of this mod. So I want to see if something else is lying around

D
Darth__Sidious 10.03.21

ZlobnyDed
There is such a mod, I can throw it off, but the truth is you will not gallop far, fall into the ground and win an endless fall down. I consider it reasonable to use this mod on Skellig, you can swim away there ... I didn't have enough nerves to swim to the edge.

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Who needs the console, 1.22
https://yadi.sk/d/hdfrewMLsZhNs
If it doesn't work, you need to install Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 (14.0) Redistributable Package Update 2 64-bit
http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/C /B/4CBD5757-0DD4-43A7-BAC0-2A492CEDBACB/VC_redist.x64.exe

S
Stifler's mom 10.03.21

I didn't create a new topic, I just wanted to ask who knows (especially the question is practically on the topic). There is a cut scene in the game where Geralt is preparing Ian lunch at the CM when Uma is disenchanted. So here's the actual question - can this scene be obtained only through the mod (console)? I just don’t use mods, not the console. In general, is it possible to somehow get this scene without resorting to the console and so on?