3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TruLegenD 10.03.21 01:46 am

Breaking Locks (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

People who are not difficult to tell me how to open the locks? At 20-40 lvl, everything just moved with the mouse from the left - to the right and voila! But at 60 I already ran into a problem, the chain is too long, and the fasteners fall before I could bring the master key to the end. Is there a proven method?
34 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.03.21

Hacking locks - it can be stupidly not understood what that. There is on the island of Takarigua, near the bridge to the pirates how to go - a cave with a ghoul ... in it there is a chest with a lock of 30lvl ... so I could not open it ... and took it back and forth with the mouse and ... In short, I tried to open it for an hour, then I scored it ... I didn't have enough patience (((

F
Fitterr 10.03.21

TruLegenD The
chain is too long and the bindings fall off before I can get the pick to the end. Is there a proven method?
There is not a way, but there is a certain algorithm :) Something like this:
We are looking for at least 2 non-falling cylinders and begin to carefully move the master key left and right, find a combination of combinations, remember when the cylinders do not fall.
Need a little training and the brain to turn on, and not uselessly drive the master key. And a little luck :)
Any lock can be opened in less than a minute.

U
UNINEX 10.03.21

here you don't need luck, but you need to break the hands and face of the one who came up with such a system of locks ...

f
freezerain 10.03.21

the meaning of this
There are 5 tendrils of the castle
| | | | |
We need to open them, but they open in a certain sequence. Let's say this for a minimum of complexity:
Or

And this is an example of a mid-level lock:
53124 - The point is that you do not need to hold the master key to the end, but find where to start hacking. That is, we need, as the respected one unsubscribed above, to find two antennae that will hold, 1 and 2. And then we just choose which direction to move, left or right until we fix everything. Really simple, I hope I explained it clearly.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.03.21

freezerain

You are really great =))) I even opened that chest according to your system))) Thank you for your good advice))

D
Daxaka009 10.03.21

freezerain Finally, a big ATP
man, I also could not understand and missed a lot of chests because of this))) ATP is huge)

T
TruLegenD 10.03.21

Thanks, I figured it out, I'm already opening ur 90 without problems, less than a minute

T
Tea with lemon 10.03.21

I have more problems with the mini-game on Takarigua, when you have to shoot at flying objects, it's hard to hit))

Z
Zeed ... 10.03.21

In order to effectively complete the Mini-Games, you can use SpeedHack and slow down the time to x0.4, then it becomes very easy to complete.
There is such a function in CheatEngine.

p
prokiller9889 10.03.21

freezerain
apparently I'm a terrible fuck but I still can't open anything ..

G
GarretSSS 10.03.21

Tea with Lemon
Place your cursor in the middle and shoot down only those objects that fly in the middle. When you get the hang of it, you will learn to endure the rest

T
TRohim78 10.03.21

freezerain-thank you,

figured it out

T
TRohim78 10.03.21

prokiller9889-spring cylinder pimp-you drive one by one you catch the moment when the cylinder does not fall-you try it-left to right-so that the cylinders do not fall

r
rockpower 10.03.21

Can you learn hacking on an island with gnomes?

J
JONI B. 10.03.21

freezerain respect to you, I explained it well, otherwise I also racked my head)))

v
vagif1965 10.03.21

I can’t see it. knock on guessing

v
vagif1965 10.03.21

can anyone help?

v
vagif1965 10.03.21

When I open the boxes, I have a dark screen, I have to open it at random, does anyone have such a problem or how to solve it?

H
HBR7 10.03.21

and where in general or from whom do you need to learn how to break locks?

E
Elcheor 10.03.21

averin from teachers for 1000 gold. the first teacher meets in the caldera a pirate behind bars, another pirate on the island of the shore of swords is in the aboriginal camp.