3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GV-2 10.03.21 01:46 am

Could 360 Total Security or another antivirus conflict? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The story is ... I
played calmly for several months. Slowly, I searched and added suitable mods. Everything was - chocolate!
But then ... The litsuha ended on "Avast". I must admit that I didn't really like Avast. Well, we are not akin to him! And I decided to install another antivirus. Panda dismissed it, because, after updating the version, it became indigestible. I thought and thought ... And installed 360 Total Security. I chased him for 3-4 days ... In principle, I did not find any moments that would annoy me.
A couple more days passed and I, bored, decided to drive to Euro-Truck ...
Launched ... The game began to load. But when the window with profiles opened, they (profiles) flickered for a second and disappeared. There is just an empty background, the music is playing ... but entering the game is impossible! Because there is nothing to click on (the screen is empty)!
The only thing I can sin on is a new antivirus. Although, I could be wrong ...
If who has "Three hundred and sixtieth" - tell us how he contacts the game? Maybe my problem is something else?
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dasha77 10.03.21

GV-2
Many people have such a problem, I think it's not because of antiviruses. In general, there is generally 0 sense from antiviruses, my brother and I have not had them on our computers for several years now, and everything is clean.

G
GV-2 10.03.21

D
Dasha77 10.03.21

By the way, yes, especially if the game is a pirate, the executable can determine as a virus or which dll thread is blocking, try to add or kill an antivirus for a while through the dispatcher to the exceptions. if it doesn't help, read on the forum there were similar questions with the same problem and I often saw this in the PBX too

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 10.03.21

GV-2
I have avira for free try to put it, but 360 always had more than one jambs on another

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Here, I filmed with the camera ... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48p31m
It turns out that just a background, and even - the cursor freezes. and so ... More than 20 minutes to wait, I could not stand it.

B
BAD WOLF 384 10.03.21

Dasha77
How do you know that everything is clean because there is no antivirus?

D
Dasha77 10.03.21

BAD WOLF 384
well checked the same for sure). your cap

S

GV-2
Antivir is not important here, just your computer name is similar to Russian. Do this: either change the computer name to Latin, or put the version that came before this one and create a profile in the old version. Then launch the new version and the profile will be there. If needed fashion press change well, etc.

A
Agent_228 10.03.21

I have been using this antivirus for more than a year, I have not encountered such problems with the game! Neither Win 10 nor Win 7. On both axes 360 and Euro Truck litsuha is installed. So, your business is definitely not about antivirus!

And by the way, 360 Total Security is a creditable antivirus!

R
Rolento 10.03.21

360 is very arrogant. After a month of operation on a voluntary and compulsory basis, I installed a bunch of unnecessary plugins on the browser, for which it was mercilessly removed.

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Disabled the antivirus ... I tried to run it without it. No changes! Not loaded.
So, really, that's not the problem.
Sanya and Ira Stafeevs But before, everything was normal! I don't want to reinstall ... All data will be lost!

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Rolento
I immediately defined his rights and obligations in the settings. I've been using it for more than a month - it doesn't force me to do anything ...

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Salomatkin_23 Added to the
Exceptions. To the whitelist - too. There is no sense.

S

GV-2
So take the profile out of the game, put any old one, for example, 1.22xx put your profile into it, start the game so that the profile is on the old version, then exit and start the new version, everything should appear

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Ok, I'll try.

A
AlexeyStar 10.03.21

GV-2
I have had this antivirus for a long time. It has such a function - cleaning temporary files and it perceives the game files in the documents as temporary and can delete them, so once I deleted all the mods. It is better not to use this function.

G
GV-2 10.03.21

otves1
Yes, God would be with them, with mods! I would reinstall them ... I have them saved.
All the bullshit is that the menu flickers for a second and disappears. And to start the game, you need to select a profile and click the "PLAY" button (like). And here - a red screen and a hovering cursor ... And that's it!

G
GV-2 10.03.21

Well, in general, like this: I deleted the game. A month, I didn't think about her at all. Here - I decided to install it again.
Disabled anti-baner and antivirus. Reinstalled. The problem has not disappeared.
Therefore, I will ask again ... Guys, give a link to a verified download. Version 1.22.2 and higher. I will accept all options.

v
valerii555 10.03.21

buy steam and not any problems at all

G
GV-2 10.03.21

A. what's in the incentive?
Yesterday, after all, I installed the version (I don’t remember exactly now), like 1.22.2.3 It started
. But it slows down - horror! Probably, I have something with the computer?