3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 10.03.21 01:48 am

Why are there no scouts? (Stellaris)

Here in the game there are different types of ships - and none can fly into the territory of a neighbor and look at what his fleet is made of. Can a scout be created with a mod? I think it’s a great idea :) Otherwise, you don’t know what to prepare for (Or should developers write these ideas? And let them be destroyed without declaring war, or they will have a limited camouflage time - in a word, there is a huge field for thought. potential enemies?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 10.03.21

Remmo
Write to the paradoxplaza forum, you will be answered directly there. Again - hemorrhoids with a code, modders will obviously not deal with this.

D
DmitryAndreevich 10.03.21

Remmo
update the game to 1.2, patch "Asimov" is out now. The changes also affected diplomacy. In particular, as stated in the changelog, borders are now open to everyone by default. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I dare to assume that as long as your relations with your neighbors are more or less normal, you can fly as much as you like on their territory.

R
Remmo 10.03.21

DmitryAndreevich
Honestly, he is not satisfied with the fact that the borders are open, the fact that they are closed complicates the game, but reconnaissance is needed in a war! It's like 2 * 2! That is, a war without intelligence is a bad war. Well, okay, I'll play so for now. The new patch is not pleasant.

D

Remmo
As for intelligence, I agree, it's still an important component of the war. The game really lacks a developed espionage system. Recruiting agents and planetary espionage would all be great.

By the way, how are the default open borders implemented in the new patch? Can a navy be led through a neighbor's territory? Or just civilian ships? It will just be possible to play in a couple of days))

d
djjack 10.03.21

DmitryAndreevich
The navy is quietly being held. I flew through two neighbors to bomb the third, which, of course, closed the borders)))

R
Remmo 10.03.21

djjack
You flew through allies or vassals.

d
djjack 10.03.21

Remmo is
just through the usual factions.

D

djjack
Damn ... This is nichrome not happy ((

R
Remmo 10.03.21

DmitryAndreevich
Exactly! How so !? Then the absence of a race for territory will come as there will be no fear of being isolated from everyone. And just like the Cold War :))