3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 31.10.19 03:14 am

Exclusive to Curling the PlayStation? Or port is possible? (Death Stranding)

or not to wait for the port?
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 31.10.19

polyhedral
Here's absolutely the right answer: you don't know.

V
Vhodyaschiy 31.10.19

will be released on PC

A
Aleksandr Lepilin 31.10.19

On youtube 100% will be released on PC.

J
JolyMau5 31.10.19

>Studio, open for the money Sony
>Sony funding the game's development
>Financing Genius-Buryat Sony
>Actors like Reedus and Mickelson for money Sony
>All the money Sony
Don't even know what the answer is all too clear.

i
inad 31.10.19

AHAHA you thing wait and hope =) Maybe in 10 years portanut =)

V
Vhodyaschiy 31.10.19

God will be released on PC 100 percent if copy Sony, they just write only PS4 and then just hinted that will be released not only on PC but also on Greene

R
RussyHunter 31.10.19

Only youtube edition?

I
It cant be for nothing 31.10.19

Keep hoping)

L
Lelik Bobik 31.10.19

Incoming
Incoming wrote:
if copy Sony, they just write only PS4
OK, 4 seconds.
Spoiler

V
Vhodyaschiy 31.10.19

Lelik Bobik
And, 8 second, show your ass

J
John Paltrow 31.10.19

Unlikely. The fact that Sony gave the nod to the release of games Quantic Dream for the bakery? Here you can understand, because sales is so-so. Few people appreciate this. Buryat reputation is much higher, the same MGS4 at the time, sold the PS3 (FAT). And DS will buy up like hotcakes on release. As said the Patriarch of All Russia Anton Logvinov: Probably the only reason why no one is discussing these games on the network (Detroit demonstration at E3 2017), know David cage is not kojima, his games are not so popular!

p
polyhedral 31.10.19

It was just a matter of your opinion and information dear colleagues. About nor any hope the speech was not. I don't even know what about that game. Be careful)

p
polyhedral 31.10.19

I would add that I'm a bit shit, will there be a port or not, but that's kind of harsh and not respectful ?

Z
Zaratustra___ 31.10.19

polyhedral
So recently I wrote on a couple of sites interview directly with the Studio Kojima Productions. There are a couple of interesting questions on this topic was:
Q6. What other platforms will Kojima''s first independent title be available on, besides PS4?
The title is planned to become available on PC (after PS4).
Q7. How long is the exclusivity?
We are not disclosing details.
To translate, I hope, is not necessary.
If you want the source, here, for example, is one of them.
https://archive.md/aNiK3

R
Richards 31.10.19

Buy on the PS4, then on the PC, a stroke of genius, and probably beyond will be repaid on the console, and then the incentive is brilliant)))

K
Kokoprime1991 31.10.19

It was reported that the game will be a temporary exclusive for Sony. Including not reliable, and a 100% chance that the game will be released on PC only in the vicinity of 21-22 years.

p
polyhedral 31.10.19

Generally at cons I realized that came here, the fans of Curling, and his ruchenkami bombed the cons on the right and left.
Even a purely neutral, condescending posts.)
Please note. All the posts which speaks about PC, in more or less neutral background, filled with cons, where the feed for the plates, with the pros)
And because it was only a matter of appealing to all your thoughts and desires, speculation and attention)
I wish PG was a complete hat.
Children were given pluses and minuses to press.
It would be better VIDOS sawed and content raised.

r
rambling 31.10.19

The port is possible, the main thing that greed does not disappoint. More greed - more likely the port.

B
Beirut 31.10.19

rambling
well, if you're not greedy, maybe will throw some money?)))))
Sony invested on the platform will discourage, what to feed the competition?

r
rambling 31.10.19

Beirut
I doubt that kojima will refuse from multi-platform score. If copies, it is likely temporary.