3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hummer111 10.03.21 01:48 am

Questions about the universe of the game (No Man's Sky)

Do you think the universe will really be so huge that the chance of meeting another player in it is close to zero, or will the developers cut it so that it is not lonely to play?
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 10.03.21

hummer111
And what for in general someone is necessary? Interaction has been cut to a minimum, so you fly solo and explore. Norm. They said that the game is not suitable for everyone, but only for sociopaths like me.

X
Xenomorph_drone 10.03.21

Only experienced players will have a chance to meet a player. The main goal is the center. A large number of players will hang around or in it. It is not yet clear what the center of the galaxy represents in No man's sky. For beginners who have not played 100 hours, the chance will be close to zero.

h
hummer111 10.03.21

Xenomorph_drone
Tell us about the center. What is infa about him?

E
Elik348 10.03.21

hummer111
18,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. Let's say the game was bought by 1,000,000,000 people, so at any given time each player in No Man's Sky will have a 0,000,000,000 (5)% chance of meeting another player. This is not taking into account the space between the planets and other factors like stations, the fact that initially not all planets will be able to get the player, etc. But even so, the percentage will not exceed 0,000,000 (5)%, which is very, very small.

h
hummer111 10.03.21

Elik348
I'm talking about whether it's real 1,800,000 .... planets will be or will be cut, because playing in one helmet is sometimes sad) As an option, you could give the coordinates of the place where you play in order to invite your friends along them, so that they would be near)) )

E
Elik348 10.03.21

hummer111
I think that they will change and give the opportunity to find a friend. And if not, you can do it like this: You
write down the name of the planet where you arrived on the sheet, a friend does the same. This way the list will show you and your friend the route. And if one of you stumbles upon a planet from a friend's list ... well, you get it. The chance will increase, but it will still be pretty darn small. And whether the number of planets will be drunk. This is supposedly the main feature of the game.

h
hummer111 10.03.21

Elik348
In a chance, it rises by gulkin x ....)))

E
Elik348 10.03.21

The Witcher showed that it is possible to create a huge map without loading screens. Mathematics and systems like the witcher will make it possible to bring this to life, so, answering your question: Yes, most likely the galaxy will really be "galactic" in size

X
Xenomorph_drone 10.03.21

hummer111
All that is known is that it will be evolutionary for your ship and there will be a lot of people. The closer to the center, the more useful the planets and the more dangers.

V
VOVAN1975 10.03.21

I wonder, given the promised size of the game, will the player's life be enough to get him to the center? Maybe this is not a sales goal ...

I
Inril 10.03.21

Elik348
Dude, there will be 18 hrenalion planets in the game. You will get bogged down on a piece of paper.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.03.21

VOVAN1975
and in this universe that hyperjumping is prohibited?

E
Elik348 10.03.21

Inril
You will not record all 18 quintillions. And here is the answer to the criticism of my version: "Are there any better offers?" Personally, I hope they add a social module, so to speak. But as far as I remember, Sean Murray said that this will not happen

0000000000о 10.03.21

Xenomorph_drone
I myself already represent the clans of players who will demand tribute for entering the center of the galaxy

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.03.21

Inril wrote:
And what for does anyone need? Interaction has been cut to a minimum, so you fly solo and explore. Norm. They said that the game is not suitable for everyone, but only for sociopaths like me.
Since when did sociophobes become sociopaths?

G
GG4 10.03.21

There are no problems with the center, I will immediately move there with the cheat, and at the same time I will break my money.

X
Xenomorph_drone 10.03.21

GG4 The Pirate
will not be online. And there will be no cheats in the game. Since the game is not clear how it works, but in pirate it will probably be a cheat. And so in the face. Not...

K
KisameUchixa 10.03.21

It would be cool if your ship was big in which you can walk inside (like in Mass Effect) and from the planets you can take trophies in the form of animals and plant and watch them in their special cameras and there was a database of creatures ...

X
Xenomorph_drone 10.03.21

KisameUchixa
There are stations. And the ships will be small. If big ships are needed, there are other games.