3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21 01:49 am

About palm sizes and logical chains

1. A very old Freudian saying.
Everything that fits in the palm is the chest, everything that does not fit is the udder.
Do you agree or do not?
2. An even older Freudian saying.
The size of a car is inversely proportional to the size of its owner's penis.
Is it so?
SpoilerHe, heh ... Although, given the average age of PG people, we should probably talk about the size of the bike. Do lovely ladies have the right to the following statements?
Everything that fits in the palm is a pipka, but everything that does not fit is already a member.
Spoiler: We are not sexists and we recognize that women have the right to discuss the dignity of men in the same way that men themselves do.

Very important.
Spoiler Consider that the size of the palms is different for everyone.
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 10.03.21

Yes, I like a chest that fits in the palm of your hand. Schoolchildren trudge from Seminovichi

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

the main thing is to be natural and harmonious

E
Eroppo 10.03.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Freudian proverb
Judging by the meaning of the sayings ("everything that exists in the world is divided into breasts and udders", "cars are chosen according to the size of the genital organ"), are we talking about some kind of Freudian sect? Accordingly, the ladies who are members of this sect are quite capable of reasoning in such a way that there are only pipka and a member in the world, and the difference is determined by the palm of the hand. The only question is how they define what they see, but cannot take in hand - for example, is the landscape outside the window a pipka or an udder?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Schoolchildren drag along from the Seminovichi
He, he ... Hurray !!! I'm a schoolboy again.
eroppo wrote:
for example, is the landscape outside the window a pipka or an udder?
This is a hairy belly.

r
requiemmm 10.03.21

The size of a car is inversely proportional to the size of its owner's penis. That is, a convinced pedestrian carries a ten-meter hose rolled into a ring, on a trolley :)
As for point one, boards are also needed, and sometimes irreplaceable :)

A
Alexator 10.03.21

1) not sure
2) don't know
3) don't want to know

W
Wing42 10.03.21

This theme is worthy of Mayamenstate (well, that type with an unhealthy color face who produces similar themes during periods of exacerbation).

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

requiemmm wrote:
That is, a convinced pedestrian carries a ten-meter hose rolled into a ring, on a trolley :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yes .... On the contrary, you trample on logic (besides, if it is rolled up into a ten-meter ring).
Although ... The absolutely illogical dog Freud is still right. It's just that for convinced pedestrians, the role of a car is played by a trolley on which he carries his farm.
Wing42
Pupsik, as for me, sometimes funny delirium (.... the topic is worthy of Mayamenstate) is preferable to dull sanity.
By the way. Is there a logical contradiction in relation to convinced pedestrians and the size of the carts they carry?

W
Wing42 10.03.21

Vanya Rygalov
I have no idea.

s
sаnic 10.03.21

Don't give a damn about this nonsense

A
AR3E 10.03.21

There is no bike either.

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The size of a car is inversely proportional to the size of its owner's member.
I had a friend, you know, although not, he is. Also Vanka, and he expressed the same idea. Here are miracles. It is clear what Vanka is thinking about here) True, he lowered the drivers of buses and minibuses.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
After all, we are not sexists
Well, no. I'm sexist. And it sounds proudly: D
Well, on the topic. Women's breasts are good. And a woman with breasts is even better)

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Everything that fits in the palm is a pipka, but everything that does not fit is already a member.
Is it a cause for concern if the scrotum fits in the palm of your hand?

m
masha 10.03.21

Breast, udder, penis.