3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragonig 10.03.21 01:49 am

Summer in the new game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I have such a problem, I decided to replay The Witcher and started a new game +, but when I got to the quest related to Leto, it was not there. In the estate, instead of traps and actually Leto, there are only ghosts. From what follows the question, how can this problem be solved?
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 10.03.21

Is the simulation of solutions from the previous part enabled in the settings?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.03.21

Dragonig
Just start over and turn on the save simulation in the main menu after you have an audience with you Morvan Voorhis comes up and choose option 2 about Summer.

D
DreamFAW 10.03.21

Also interesting, I transferred the save from the second part, Leto was alive, I could not find him on the estate ..

V
VKBEATS 10.03.21

This is all due to the simulation of the decisions of the Witcher 2, this simulation must be turned on, and when you are asked about your journey in the Witcher 2 (when Emhyr invites you), you must answer that you let go of summer and did not kill him.

D
Dragonig 10.03.21

I did not even include the simulation of decisions, Leto was in the previous playthrough, and even participated in the defense of Kaer Morhen. Actually, only because of this, I had a question where he disappeared this time.

S
Setesh 10.03.21

Dragonig
has already discussed a thousand times that the transfer of saves in this part works crookedly and does not always work, it is better to use simulation

S
Stifler's mom 10.03.21

I played the game twice and turned on the simulation both times. The first time I could not tolerate the save from the second part (they simply did not exist), respectively, and Summer was not. The second time it was saved - Leto showed up. But the catch is that this Voorhis (the one who is Morvan, not Jason) never came up with questions. He just came up, but did not ask questions about Leto and other characters. So maybe you need to turn off the simulation of decisions on the contrary in order to make them yourself? And it turns out that the game does it for you. Maybe then questions will appear after the audience? And Summer will appear more than once

I
Igor_Kholupko 10.03.21

No, you need to understand that the simulation of solutions means that you interactively select what was in the previous part, during the dialogue with Voorhis in Vizima after the task "Lilac and Gooseberry". If the simulation is turned off, the game will take the "default values".
Transferring saves is an analogue of the same simulation, but there will be no dialogue. The only difference is the transfer of the tattoo from the second part. But sometimes there is such garbage that if you import saves, then decisions can still be taken by default, and this can be determined by some points:
1. By the tattoo, if it was in the second part, then it will appear on Geralt from the very beginning, when he washes in a tub
2. Get to any nearest quest related to the previous part (either a mission with Leto, or with the Baroness, or some other that I don't remember)

M
Mandalorian 10.03.21

the plot somehow affects whether it is or not ????

m
mani4_ka 10.03.21

Mandalorian
No, only on a separate quest line that appears about him. And in KM you will drag Summer without

M
Mandalorian 10.03.21

mani4_ka is clear

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

There is a question, how to answer so that when a new game starts, elections in w2 are not generated by themselves, and the man asked Geralt questions after the prologue?