3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
matrixua 10.03.21 01:49 am

Shrapnel from shots do not work (Fallout 4)

Hello, the fragments from shots do not work, the palit nvidia gtx 550 ti card contains fragments from ultra shots in the launcher, it does not work in the game, the Internet did not find it, as I understand it, I cannot find it in the repack somewhere in the config, tell me what settings need to be changed to enable this option, and it is also possible to make more fragments?

In other games, for example, Borderlands 2, shards work

found in the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the search entered flex crtl + f (shards technology)
what should be changed here?

[NVFlex]
iMaxNeighbors2 = 64
iMaxNeighbors1 = 48
iMaxNeighbors0 = 32
iMaxParticles2 = 32768
iMaxParticles1 = 16000
iMaxParticles0 = 6000
fKillRadius2 = 4000.0000
fKillRadius1 = 3000.0000
fKillRadius0 = 2000.0000
iQuality = 2
bNVFlexEnable = 1
bNVFlexInstanceDebris = 1
bNVFlexDrawDebris = 1
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

matrix25
GeForce GTX 550 Ti with 1 Gb memory -
- 32x anti
- aliasing technology - Lightning fast high quality anti-aliasing with 32x sampling eliminates jagged edges.
And there is not a word in the description about FXAA, TXAA, and even more so about HBAO.
If with two Gb, then the number of texture units will not be enough to register such loads. For example, there are 32 of them on this card, while the 780Ti 3Gb has 240. Is the difference tangible? Texture Mapping Units (TMUs) are responsible for sampling and filtering textures, as well as for imposing textures on the surface of geometric objects. Do you have any questions? PS You can certainly try to register in ini - but why? This technology indicated in the game launcher simply means that this game supports HBAO technology, which was added by the patch by the way.
And finally, an illustrative example about anti-aliasing:

m
matrixua 10.03.21

John Hawkins hmm
you decided to show off your mind? So this is not a shbao and not a tksaa and fksaa but a simple physics flex from nvidia do you even know how to read a boy? in boriderlands, for example, they eat in other games
where you even dug out in my message smoothing aleo on the street summer if that

R
RSergeich 10.03.21

FLEX, like in Killing Floor 2, runs on 650 and higher graphics cards. This is not your usual physics like in Borderlands 2, so you won't see any shards.

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

matrix25
PhysX technology is designed specifically for hardware acceleration through powerful processors with hundreds of cores. This enables NVIDIA GeForce GPUs to deliver dramatic increases in physics processing performance and take gaming to a whole new level, delivering rich, immersive gaming environments with features such as:

Explosions that kick up dust and debris
Characters with complex geometries for more realistic movement and interactions
New spectacular weapons with incredible effects
Cloths that naturally flutter and burst
Dense smoke and fog that swirl around the object as you move
Is the answer enough for you? Go teach the theory. And throw out your ancient ano in autumn, autumn is far away. To you, very politely, like a young beginner, they chewed and put it. Decided to look up? Buy a card Clever. And do not distract - how to put ultra on your outside. Ini he decided to rule, Academician Have you even watched the video? Absolute zero . If you know how, write with a soft sign. And about AshBiAyOu it is simply written - what - would not write what kind of cha avno, and not a map. Go to work - it’s just a vacation.
PS Correctly write - Do not work fragments from shots.

m
matrixua 10.03.21

Well, there are only one on the forum ...... I repeat the waffle technology physx is supported on my video card, in a bunch of games this technology was, guys, can you, as it were, without a copyist, or have you finally degraded? For example, I write everything from my own head, I don't need an Internet to explain something to someone, I have been using a computer for more than 15 years and I know a lot about them, I am 27 years old, and I’m mistakes from Ukraine and I’m allowed

YES, you will know my dear boy that the video card

Guys something on the topic is possible if not, bring down a good palit nvidia gtx 550 ti in full support physx game borderlands 2 in full eats all the effects as in the video and there is no fallout

if you are so clever browse the config and find physics there and tell me how on, I found the cm above, but everything is inclusive of copy-paste YOUR FOREST

m
matrixua 10.03.21

do you want to copy-paste the derzhi want to troll go or the back one?

From the point of view of banal erudition, every sane individual cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivity, therefore the cynicism of the grandfathers of your concepts cannot be associated with the mysticism of paradoxical centrofugal illusions.

the point of view of banal erudition, every sane individual who theoretically modifies scientific abstraction cannot ignore the tendency of paradoxical illusions

From the point of view of the forum trolls, your consensus does not fit into our framework by any angle, since not every sane individual can totally ignore the tendencies of paradoxical emotions that are in direct interaction with the general phenomenon of an absolute zero cycle of the relative number of side dependencies of integrating forms of suicidal tendencies, multiple turnover, which leads to quantization

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

matrix25
From the point of view of banal erudition, every sane individual cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivity, therefore the cynicism of the grandfathers of your concepts cannot be associated with the mysticism of paradoxical centrofugal illusions (copy of the original).
Yntot bullshit I heard about 30 years ago from all sorts of dolbiks - losers.

h
han298 10.03.21

Lord, how many errors in the text of the author of the topic ... * facepalm *

m
matrixua 10.03.21

galina petrovna from 7b in Russian you do not have enough salary, how much do you take in an hour what kind of inactive services do you provide? what is the size of the bust?, there is nothing to say on the topic, bring it back into your forest, for you are just stupid

R
RSergeich 10.03.21

matrix25 wrote:
palit nvidia gtx 550 ti fully supports physx game Borderlands 2 in full
In Borderlands 2 - yes, in Fallout 4 and Killing Floor 2 - no. FLEX is an improved version of physics and 4xx / 5xx video cards do not support it.

PS In general, you at least crap yourself with anger, but "physics" in this game will not work for you. Is it clear now?

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

RSergeich
Thank you great colleague for a calmer, and most importantly worthy, answer to this person. For there is absolutely not enough patience to explain to this youth what and how should work.