3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.03.21 01:49 am

Runaway robotic eye. (Fallout 4)

Ku people. From such a problem. I created a robot-eye station, I launch it to search for the desired loot, and he, the bastard, flies away and disappears. After that, you have to destroy the station and create anew and release the next robotic eye to freedom. )))
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

There is a command to withdraw it.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

NightHawkreal
In the station itself? It freezes. If you hover over it, nothing appears.
The only way is to disassemble it in construction mode and reinstall it.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

By the way, you don't need to run after him either, he will find the junk in a couple of days and the task will appear to pick it up. But for me, it's not worth it, he can find one unit of material, and even in an inconvenient place (he dug up two lakes from me).

I'm wondering where can I get a lot, a lot of rubber for the next DLC :)

A
Apokalipsis113 10.03.21

So he can fly for a long time. Just then a marker will appear through the optional tasks, where there is the desired one.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Apokalipsis113
In the old playthrough, he glowed on my map, and in the tasks it was visible. Now he just disappears. The last escape is already more than three in-game days ago.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

NightHawkreal
In many settlements, tires are lying around and even more around these settlements, if not laziness, you can manually drag them into the settlement)

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

And my gauss brought me dogs. : 3

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
And my dogs, even during the first passage, brought three charging grenade launchers to me. True, after 15 minutes she received the whole volley from him, after she threw it off the bridge between the roofs of houses)))