3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoltan_Hivay 10.03.21 01:49 am

Please add save (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please add a save for Blood and Wine with Triss towards the end of the walkthrough. Preferably after collecting all the armor, but before the wight.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

> the end of the passage
> to the wight

M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

http://rgho.st/7zpLmKzGR
Keep your controversial save, wolf grandmaster is assembled

D
Devilor 10.03.21

If anyone has, give 2 save:
1. In the epilogue, Triss arrives.
2. In the epilogue, Yenifer arrives.
preferably before the final scenes.

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Isn't it easier to watch these scenes on YouTube? There, all these epilogues have already been laid out 200 times. In the very passage of the add-on, it doesn't matter at all with Triss you have an affair or with Yennefer, the only difference is in the letters from the messenger boy and in the final video of the epilogue.

D
Devilor 10.03.21

Boba4ka
Strange then it turns out, I received a letter from Ian, but they sent me wallpaper. And Ciri should come with an idea.
Yes, and I want to go through it myself, and not watch it all on YouTube.

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

There are saves with Triss, but after the final scenes. Not all of the armor has been collected. Who needs it?

B
Boba4ka 10.03.21

Devilor
If you do not choose either Yennefer or Triss, well, or stir up with both, so that later both will be sent, then the letter in any case will be written by Ian, the context will only be different. For example, it will not begin with "Beloved!", But with "Dear Friend", etc. Yes, I understand that I want to go through it myself, just if everything is for the sake of these particular scenes, xs even, is it worth it, the duration is small for them. ))