3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael101 10.03.21 01:51 am

How do you like Iceland's exit at 1/4?

How do you like Iceland's exit at 1/4?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VLA2319 10.03.21

yes, deep on the drum

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

It will be difficult against the French. In general, the success of the Icelanders at the European Championship is a clear proof of the need to develop youth football.

b
bazilews 10.03.21

Mikhail101
For me it was a surprise. I myself am rooting for Germany and looking forward to the match with Italy. I can assume the final Germany-Portugal and as a result Germany is the champion !!!

n
nominar 10.03.21

Iceland great fellows, tried and succeeded

F
Flow4Master 10.03.21

Deservedly. Once again, the mediocre English players, who are mistakenly ranked by the English press as favorites, have done badly. Shearer said very well about his rabble: "We are all blinded by our Premier League and believe that the best talents in the world play there. But this is not so. The British are completely dependent on foreign players and coaches. And they themselves are not as good as they think."

W
Without Compromise 10.03.21

Iceland is great, but England is not a pity .. the coach is a coward, the players are bottom .. caine, sterling about anything .. it’s pity only Rooney, the only one who deserves it, but it's even better, a new coach in Manchester United, let him go to the preseason))) thanks Hodgson that will bring the guys home to work with Mourinho quickly .. yes and de hea too)))

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

wolfpac
who plays above her average
What is unexpected? England and Portugal traditionally hold big tournaments indistinctly, Hungary and Austria were not nominally stronger than Iceland. Now, if the Icelanders pass the French, then it will definitely be a sensation.

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

wolfpac
You wrote "above your average". So far, the Icelanders have not jumped over their heads.

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

wolfpac
England was held back even by the weakest team of the tournament - the Russian national team. If you followed the qualifying cycle closely, then the victory of the Icelanders over the British should not seem to you overcoming your average level first.

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

wolfpac
Why is Pogba better than Rooney, than Griezmann, better than Sterling or Vardy?
Pogba is no better than Rooney. But Griezmann dragged his club into the Champions League final. “Manchester City” reached the semifinals, but Sterling's merit in this is minimal. I doubt Vardy will drag Leicester to the Champions League final this coming season.
The French are as weak as ever.
Seriously? And in 2008 and 2010, when they did not leave the group in two consecutive major tournaments, were they stronger? Now they are more or less normal and due to the home field factor they can catch on reaching the semifinals.