3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genb 10.03.21 01:51 am

No map for gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows please help. The problem is that I do not have a ballista gwent card, or rather, there is only one, and the second is not. Game version 1.22, there are all add-ons
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 10.03.21

A guide to gwent to help you.

I
Intelll 10.03.21

well duck win or buy what's the problem

V
Vetal20161 10.03.21

If you just lost it, then you most likely will not find it, so the console will help you.

G
Genb 10.03.21

I'm just playing
Vetal20161 on the console

V
Vetal20161 10.03.21

Genb
I mean console in the sense of console commands.

G
Genb 10.03.21

Eraser101
The guide says that there are not enough cards in Velen 1 and White Garden 1, but I have all the cards. Do I need copies of the cards in order to complete the quest to collect all the cards?

t
tigrrrr 10.03.21

Genb
Yes, so you have to buy all the cards and it is advisable to play with everyone

E
Eraser101 10.03.21

Genb
For the quest you need all the cards that are sold and won from other players. Check, go to the White Garden to the merchant who sells Temerian armor, he should have cards if you haven't bought them from the innkeeper. Next, check the gallows tree, there may also be a card under it, if you have not redeemed it. Then drive to Glinnik, a merchant appears there, whom you free. He usually has unredeemed cards, he is often forgotten (sits near the house near the water).
Vetal20161
Maps added through the console to the quest are not counted and the guide does not see them.

k
kuaa25 10.03.21

This mod will "add" the card vendor Gwint. For those folks who missed out on some cards to fill their decks on Steam / GOG reward.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1054/?

G
Genb 10.03.21

Eraser101
I bought everything in the white garden and freed the merchant in the village of glinnik, and in the skellig too. I checked all the cards in all decks several times, but the quest was not completed. I read on the forums that after receiving the Skellige card, the task is to be completed

E
Eraser101 10.03.21

Genb
I have completed this quest even before the hearts of stone, not to mention blood and wine, where the skellige deck appears.