3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_iSTALKER_ 10.03.21 01:51 am

HuxHUD and BLT issue: CSE (Payday 2)

Hello everyone!
Guys, I play PD with different mods (of course I use BLT), and use different Huds. I currently have PDTH Reborn, but I really like HawksHud. The fact is that for the Hawkshead BLT: CSE is needed, BUT when I installed BLT: CSE, lags start in the game, the FPS drops by about 20 frames, there are a lot of freezes during the game, it lags a lot when Winters comes in, it's very inconvenient to play !
And when using regular BLT, Hawkshead does not work or the game crashes at all. How to run Hawkshead on a regular BLT or get rid of problems on BLE: CSE? The whole problem is in this BLT: CSE, and because of it lags!
What do you recommend to do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 10.03.21

You can't run on a regular BLT, I can't say anything for the gap, I can only tell you to pay attention to the CSE version, maybe it is outdated for the current version of the game

_
_iSTALKER_ 10.03.21

Raptor227
CSE downloaded from the official site (well, or something like that, following the link from Steam)

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

_iSTALKER_
well, maybe it's outdated, I somehow waited half a month until the current CSE comes out, if a regular BLT comes out right away, then CSE still needs to wait.