3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.03.21 01:51 am

PUSHKA for the stalk with rubbish. (Fallout 4)

Having installed the last addition, I found a cannon for shooting trash in the construction menu. When you hover over it, the "activate" command appears, which only changes the tilt angle of the gun. How do I use it? Google only gives out links to the scamotron.
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Gur1

G
GlukoHedgehog 10.03.21

John Hawkins
don't even know to laugh or cry
Gazebo - ....

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Gluk7469
After 2 50 the most - that, immediately in response to the phrase of the minuteman

G
Gur1 10.03.21

John Hawkins I
'll see what kind of thing it is in the evening) thanks.

W
Wild rider 10.03.21

If there was a menu with inventory (like on a workbench), it would be possible to get rid of the trash without unnecessary crap by throwing it out of the settlement. And so you have to shove by hand, it's inconvenient.

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Wild Rider
Why throw out the trash? These are raw materials. Build some kind of conveyor - and stamp all sorts of different things. Arrange all the settlements that are possible to the maximum. One fig - until the next additions wait another month ...

W
Wild rider 10.03.21

John Hawkins
I don't mean raw materials, but just "trash". Often in a hurry I collect smooth-bore weapons and other shit, and sort it after fast movement already at the point of loot storage, i.e. in settlements (in my case, only Senkchuri).
Arrange all the settlements ... All this requires a car of time, and even this is boring. No, well, I'm ready to improve the settlement to the maximum, but only one thing (well, two mb, if I really want to get creative), then I quickly get bored with this business. Even in Skyrim, after the arrangement of one cottage, he gave to his housecarls to manage the other two. The gazebo has gone too far with the quantity.

John Hawkins wrote:
One fig - another month to wait until the next additions ...
But I'm in no hurry: Far Harbor has not started yet.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

John Hawkins
watched the first video. Yoshkin cat, now I know exactly what I was missing playing on survival. These stupid creatures, partners, will now answer for everything (there should be a villainous laugh)
And as I understood, there is no question of any aimed shooting?

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Shot from the bulldozer - only direction).

G
Gur1 10.03.21

John Hawkins
If you throw a bunch of different grenades into this cannon, there may be norms)))

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

Did anyone manage to shoot themselves?

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Nighthawkreal

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Gur1
If something is heavier, then it flies further:

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21