3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rourei80 10.03.21 01:51 am

Blueprints for the Snake set for NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good time to all witchers! The question is, NG + bought a set of drawings at the auction, and they are LVL 30, mine is 67, as far as I found out from the forum they should be 69, please tell me what to do, can there be any fix?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceMuse 10.03.21

I was just now interested in this on the example of a set of a bear ... I'll just say that I found out, you never know it will come in handy ...
I started NG + in a set of a bear - a workshop. (Master steel sword of the bear school - for example) Found the blueprint- Legendary witcher steel sword of the bear school (I was interested in the difference in the name) ... continued to run in search of treasures and found improvements to an excellent, improved and masterful legendary sword ... (last requires lvl 70). It turns out further Grandmaster, and the previous changes for NG + have been made ... I may be wrong, IMHO of course, but nowhere did they write about it, it seems

M
Mandalorian 10.03.21

do not tell me where to find the kits of the wolf school ....... somehow I found all the rest ... but with him the trouble ...

M
Mandalorian 10.03.21

and .... snake school kit ... ??? where to find it ????

B
Bupycop 10.03.21

Mandalorian banned
from Google?

R
Rock8 10.03.21

Mandalorian

Health
Spoilerhttp: //www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/gayd-po-poisku-komplekta-shkoly-volka

Spoilerhttp: //gameguidesbook.ru/grossmejsterskij-set-broni-shkoly- volka.html /

r
rourei80 10.03.21

I found the silver sword while completing the main task of "Hearts of Stone", I will not spoil it again, the question remains about the rest of the set ..

r
rourei80 10.03.21

The bug ended by itself, maybe this is an isolated case for me, but still I will write what manipulations were made, firstly and this is mandatory, in NG + you need to collect all the drawings, go through the hearts of stone so as to disenchant Olgerd. During the passage of the game, as I was collecting blueprints, I periodically looked into the craft, but the situation did not change. After I moved from the final location of the stone hearts, to Novigrad to Hatori, and then to any village, drawings of armor and a steel sword of the 69 lvl snake school appeared in the list of crafts. I hope it was helpful, thanks for your attention.

R
Rock8 10.03.21

I personally searched myself without any clues on sites, etc. collected from the very beginning on the set to the Grandmaster Armor of the Wolf School.

And he threw the links when he had already passed the whole game and all the DLC. It is more interesting to look for and buy cards than to jump on sites and look for a plate with a blue border.