3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 10.03.21 01:51 am

The cutscene in the prologue hangs. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hangs on this moment (screen like) What should I do? If you skip the cutscene, the black screen and that's it. The same thing happened in Ground Zeroes (but with a cutscene at the end. At the moment where Morpho calls the Mother Base, but does not yet realize that the connection has disappeared). What to do?
PS License.

Spoiler
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 10.03.21

UPD. missed the cutscene. There was no black screen this time. I got to the next one. Hanged again. And it's not the game that hangs, but the characters and the camera. What could have gone wrong? Cash checked three times. I also reinstalled the game three times.

Spoiler

C
Crociato 10.03.21

Buy a license or download save after this mission. But in the final mission, the pirate will have the same problems.

M
Metalist1925 10.03.21

these are pirate bugs, since the hack is crooked. there is nothing of the kind on the face. and yes at the end there will be exactly the same bug

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

Metalist1925
Crociato
For the blind. I have a LICENSE.

-
-Alcatraz-- 10.03.21

Crociato
What you wrote, he already did it all. Do you even follow the chat?

C
Crociato 10.03.21

affalas I
don't see anything about saving. And this is the first thing that comes to mind. And it's a matter of three minutes - to throw a save after this moment and see how the game will behave, then you can think about the diagnosis of the problem.

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

Crociato Threw
save. EVERY cutscene hangs.

A
Alec says 10.03.21

BlackTea
Weak graphics card and processor, or overheating.
Clean your computer / laptop, check memory and play with settings.

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

GillianSeed
This would be relevant if the game was freezing, and not the camera and characters. They just stand in place, and the surrounding effects (smoke, there, dust, etc.) continue to work as if nothing had happened. I downloaded another save game (from this site.) So the scene just froze a little, then all the rules. BUT THE GAME DOES NOT REACT TO ANY KEYS. Only on the movement of the mouse.

A
Alec says 10.03.21

BlackTea
try to minimize and expand the game if it happens again

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

GillianSeed
Didn't help :(

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

GillianSeed
UPD. It was training with binoculars: D
But further cutscenes still hang :(

A
Alec says 10.03.21

BlackTea
in the game manager "not responding"?

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

GillianSeed
No. It is played normally, only problems with cut scenes.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

I like to watch how people see 2 words in one post: "prologue" and "departure" and immediately think of pirate)

C
Crociato 10.03.21

Raptor227
So this is natural, considering that on any game resource there are 100,500 topics about problems in the prologue on pirate. Therefore, it is not surprising that the "Wang-mode" is involuntarily turned on at the sight of keywords. Perhaps because of this, the author was also unfairly minus.

A
Alec says 10.03.21

BlackTea
What version of the game do you have (written in the main menu, bottom right corner)?

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

GillianSeed
I can't say now. Yesterday I normally lost 5 hours (there were only problems in cut-scenes), but today the game does not start at all. Black screen. The game is not even minimized, and the Task Manager is called only after a while.

P
Pretecs 10.03.21

Not destiny means

B
BlackTea 10.03.21

Two and a half hours of googling was not wasted. THANKS SHINDOUS TEN!