3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21 01:51 am

Found a goat (Payday 2)

what the goat gives, the arsonist found her in the missy, threw her into the car, gave 10k bucks
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mordok 10.03.21

Brings money? )))

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21

Mordok
I read somewhere that she gives a case and a drill, but they didn’t give me

M
Mordok 10.03.21

Wolf_UA1
No idea, hover. I haven't played in PD for two or three years. If you can't find the answer here, take a look at the official wiki on the game. There seemed to be a good idea of ​​the levels and weapons. Can you write about the goat?

Didn't they remove the drill cases?

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21

Mordok
is like a fool in cs go, one shirp flies

M
Mordok 10.03.21

Wolf_UA1
I remember - the news slipped on PG: the rights, they say, returned to Overkill and they cut out micropayments and drills from the game. Or maybe he forgot ..? Don't take it at your word

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21

Mordok
took yesterday at a discount of 100 rubles, and realized that without DLC the game is not so cool

M
Mordok 10.03.21

Wolf_UA1
I rolled into vanilla for a very long time: bank, elections, raid, mission with pictures. Later I bought DLC with vehicles and snipers, my friend bought Big Bank. But this was all before the introduction of new characters, I don’t know how things are there now. But! If you find a stable team for online without cheats, you will get a lot of fun. The game is worthwhile.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

Krch used to be given a free drill with a safe for this, and those who did not have time - figs now and not a safe with a drill, but besides, there is also additional loot and achievement.

v
valdemar83 10.03.21

And on what difficulty I played, drills on overkill seem to fall out

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21

Mordok
cheaters do not particularly interfere, well, they argue stupidly, I go to the mission to save Hoxton, 77lvl, they say that I will not live to see the first turn

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.21

w201
I have a license, and you threw off a pirate site or something