3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21 01:52 am

Jason comes to life often !!! (Dead Island)

people tell me what it is Killed Jason in front of the door upstairs, went into his house took a saw and decided to see what was behind the houses, I did not find anything useful and suddenly I heard his voice "MORNING" in short, I ran to see what was there and suddenly saw Jason but he turned out to be alive (when I killed I cut off - legs, arms, head) in short again I killed him, it became little at all, I decided to look still alive, made a circle around the house again, he is alive again only this time I was not lucky I killed 2 times, so it was repeated until I kill him 8 times after the 8th, I dumped out of there, but he again while I was running screamed "brains ahahah"
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21

-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21

G
Guwanc 10.03.21

-MaEsTrO-
He is immortal. If you kill him and make a circle on the second floor, he comes to life ... I also had ... but I killed him without leaving the car. (Ram)

N
Nikita Koksharov 10.03.21

so always, kill and he will be reborn again)
and sometimes half of the map can run after you if you do not hit him, but you will just run ..

s
strelok312 10.03.21

In the original it was exactly the same, there is another one of the same "immortal" at the resort.

-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21

strelok312
who?

-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21

and what did all the minuses make? what do you deny ??

s
strelok312 10.03.21

-MaEsTrO-
I don't remember his name, I remember that this guy is sitting in a building at a resort, you come close to him and he attacks, but his health is much less than that of Jason. This is in my opinion on a mission with a bear.

p
punck 10.03.21

Well, we don't kill him in the movie either.
Just Cause 2 has one too.