3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the chum 10.03.21 01:52 am

The quest \ "Service for Radovid \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) is not included

Strictly speaking, the problem.
I go through the game after installing Toussaint, from the usual start, over a new one, and did not pay attention to the fact that immediately after the murder of the Younger Bastard, I was not taken to Radovid, I continued to play and already brought Uma to the base and arranged my estate. That is, you will have to replay quite a lot.
Tell me - can you jae with spoilers - does this quest affect something important except that Tris apparently won't fight for the witchers when attacking the base? Since I did not arrange her escape from Novigrad - the letter for help does not come, during a personal visit she just stupidly sits in her house and whines.
If the quest is important to the main plot, is there a way to force it to restart?
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
taykun44 10.03.21

It is not important, you will not intersect with Filipe in that quest, but what does Triss have to do with it, I don’t understand?

C
Chukchi in the chum 10.03.21

Clearly, it means you can just score for the first time.
With Triss - the
first one - you can stir up - but only after organizing the escape from Novigrad - it doesn't matter to me now, the first passage is classic and an affair with Ian.
second - if I remember correctly, Triss can turn out to be a good fighter during the attack of the Wilds on the base of the witchers. But she will appear there again only after the escape from Novigrad, which does not begin.

B
Bupycop 10.03.21

Chukchi in the plague
To some extent, it affects the fate of Redania and the northern kingdoms, and several tasks will change, but this is not fatal.

C

Bupycop thanks for the answer. So for the first time, you really don't have to worry.
Although apparently the big man from the bath will have to be kept alive. It's a pity I don't like him even more than Radovid.

C

Mantikora713
I'm not bragging, but of all the console's features, I only need clothes from bears - so in the old fashioned way I just walked out through the gate.
This is strange. Here, it seems, just after leaving the estate through the gate, there should have been a cut scene, after which the quest from Radovid is unchecked, but I don't remember all the details - I didn't play on purpose until the Blood and Wine was released - so I didn't even get on my guard and went about my business further - Shani, the giants of the North and all that.
And then, after the choice, Ienifer realized that I had not yet had the opportunity to choose an affair with Tris, I went to her, and instead of organizing an escape from Novigrad, she was sitting at her place.

C

haha. praise to the scripts! in the battle for the base of the witchers, Tris nevertheless appeared and almost did not even sulk!
and Kira Mertz ran away with Lambert. suddenly!
now I would still remember how to make fireballs explode, and you can safely go to cover the tussent.

D
Darclas 10.03.21

If, after killing the Bastard, you jumped to Prisscila by quick teleportation (yes, we know everything about you), then you screwed up the script at the exit from the estate. The guards grab you and lead to Radovid on the ship -> search for Philippa -> help the magicians Triss. The way out is, open the console, and write in turn (in turn, it means you wrote the first condition, applied, etc.) addfact (q302_completed) addfact (q302_post_mafia_completed) addfact (sq302_start) well, in general, advice - use teleportation as a last resort, you miss a lot

C

This ... Well, thanks of course for the quest teams, but it would be easier if they gave a link to them, to all the quests at once, and not to individual ones. Since it should be clear from what I have written above that it is these quests that are no longer relevant for me.
Since you all know about me, you won’t tell me where the tail of my roach is, why the hermit doesn’t give me my sword, why doesn’t it work to start the mods, or at least where are the keys to the apartment with the money ???