3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
internet_medved 10.03.21 01:52 am

Please tell me (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can you please tell me if I start playing The Witcher 3 now without the addition of hearts of stone and blood and wine and then buy DLS with a salary, so that they can be played normally, will I need to start a new game or can I use the old save?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima1989rus22 10.03.21

you can run it separately or save it

S
SanKram 10.03.21

internet_medved
Continue with that level and everything else that you have.

I
Igor_Kholupko 10.03.21

internet_medved
You can continue with the same saves, when you install add-ons, then you will have add-on quests

R
Ricch 10.03.21

Can. Don't worry about saving)

i
internet_medved 10.03.21

Igor_Kholupko
DonateMaster
Thanks for the answer, one more question for those who completed the whole game with add-ons, is it more interesting and logical from the plot point of view to go through DLS after the main campaign or during it, how will they become available?) (But please, no spoilers))

a
ant240801 10.03.21

It is better to pass stone hearts either to the point of no return (they will warn about this in the game) or immediately after. Blood and Wine are better after the main campaign

R
Ricch 10.03.21

internet_medved
Well, that's how you decide. You can start DLC without even going through the story: you will be given Geralt, fully pumped for DLC, with all the things. But then you won't be able to complete the plot.
And if you want to complete the DLC during the story, then see if your level fits the DLC. I once tried to beat Hearts of Stone at the beginning of the game, but I couldn't even beat the bandits ...

I
Igor_Kholupko 10.03.21

Blood and Wine is better after the plot, and Stone Hearts as you want, there are no special changes

i
internet_medved 10.03.21

ant240801
DonateMaster
Igor_Kholupko
Thank you all for the answers, now everything is clear)

J
Jdan 10.03.21

mr.Alex_F
Time slows down by holding down the TAB key

m
mr.Alex_F 10.03.21

Jdan
yes, figured it out)) lost the habit of seeing the game, I went completely crazy))