3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JhonSnow777 10.03.21 01:54 am

How will the "Game of Thrones" end?

Write your guesses
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Will never end.

S
Shock Burst 10.03.21

It seems that the creators said that the end will be in the style of the Lord of the Rings.

k
kick. 10.03.21

end with credits

M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

Martin himself does not seem to know how it will end
or knows.

k
kc5 10.03.21

A scene of super-mass cannibalism.

S
Snite_Poerti 10.03.21

Everyone will be killed and raped. Classics of the Middle Ages.

J
JhonSnow777 10.03.21

MunchkiN 616
Knows about

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.03.21

I didn't look, but I think the dawakin will come and kill the dragons

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

if the throne is playing, then it must be fixed properly. I understand that

A
AR3E 10.03.21

There are several positive and under-heroes in the series, which the aftor obviously does not want to give up. I suppose Arya will plant a couple of cockerels on the Needle, Cersei and Jaime will run home, Imba-Daenerys will burn all the resistance, including the imb-walkers, and will rule the kingdoms, John will most likely remain to rule the North by agreement with the mother of dragons, Sansa will either stay with him and most likely he will go to Crow's Nest - punish Petyr anally or vice versa. Between 1 and 2 will show the fate of minor characters such as Greyjoy, Dog, Sam, etc.

V
Vinchi441 10.03.21

AR3E is
too good to be true

M
MelShlemming 10.03.21

Jon Snow will die. Finally.

V
Vaipen 10.03.21

They did not live long and did not live happily, and then they all died after suffering for another season. The end.

R
Rolento 10.03.21

Good will triumph, and the beaten and humiliated evil will sob in a dark corner. Nothing new.

J
JhonSnow777 10.03.21

It seems to me that Bran will destroy the walkers with some miracle magic. And become a hero in the process

A
AR3E 10.03.21

So.
Spoiler - Arya has already planted several cockerels
- Jon Snow-Targaryen rules the North
Predictions come true, and the plot has gone in some too obvious way. This is facilitated by the personal over9000 ships of Daenerys, the over9000 army, top advisors, two now most powerful allies from Westeros and another twist. And three dragons, of course.

Now it is necessary to again mothball the part of the mosg containing the IP for another year. And I know how to do it.

m
masha 10.03.21

There will be war, you will go to defend your homeland in an obedient system.