3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
charon77 10.03.21 01:54 am

FPS began to drop sharply (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

FPS began to drop sharply, so fps is stable from the cabin of 40-60 and it drops sharply to 20 or even 7 fps, I reinstalled the game, I tried to set the graphics to a minimum, I even moved the driver to another disk for updating, it does not help, that and the computer itself is not bad how it started I don’t understand, tell me what’s the matter? I say right away that I did not check the boxes, maybe this is due to the update?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen and Elite 10.03.21

charon77
And mods for trailers in traffic cost? What cards cost? How many GB. RAM. What kind of vidyuha, percent? Now it's just such a requirement for the game that even on GTA 5 you need less

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 10.03.21

charon77 Everything
seems to be normal as it was 45-60 and it is from the traffic is from Denis to Russian cards promod last and rusmap. Try to put Advance 9.3 pro. cleans the computer, and in the same place a smart defrag.

S
Serega_SA 10.03.21

charon77
1. Do you have an antivirus? And who is the manufacturer of the antivirus? 2. Check your computer for viruses urgently! Here is the link http://free.drweb.ru/cureit is a healing utility, if you have Kaspersky or something else, you do not need to delete them before checking, WEB will drown them and check everything clearly. 3. You have 99% of the virus sitting (pakasny) 4. Does your system have one (YOU) user?

N
Norton 10.03.21

Serega_SA
Yes, what nafig viruses, this game is the most unoptimized city ​​... but what I've ever seen, FPS sags in cities to 19 !!!. The graph of the level of 2006 can hardly be taken out on my high 980s, this is normal or something. And when you put on the lowest-average, the maximum fps grows to 10 frames, and if the scale is unscrewed to 125-200% then it is more or less playable, although the graphics suffer a lot.

l
lehans 10.03.21

I agree with Norton, personally, this crap with FPS started somewhere in February

B
BOBAHICH 10.03.21

charon77
fashion guys fashion))) try to remove everything, take a ride, look and install one at a time, and you will reveal incompatible mods.

N
Norton 10.03.21

BOBAHICH
Not one third-party mod, I don't even know how to install them, I just bought the game in incentive with all the DLCs, and that's such a sadness.

v
vodila-piter 10.03.21

Norton is right. 1.24 came out and the trouble began, and without mods, it immediately sank. At 1.23 and the maps were cargo and traffic and weather ... everything worked great.

L
LehaM 10.03.21

Are the drivers on vidyuha fresh? And as with other games, things are. I just had a similar situation, only with FC 3. FPS began to drop sharply. I reinstalled the firewood on the last one and the problem disappeared.

N
Norton 10.03.21

The drivers are fresh, Division at high in the fiercest mix does not fall below 50, but here I set everything to high and 200%, because with my config it is not ice at all, outside the city average 60 in the city 45 with sagging up to 17-19. Of course, I play, I liked the game, it's just that the game itself by default puts everything on maxes and 400%, I set up the graphics for myself while losing quality, but it will do. PS I have a 144Hz monitor, but this is unlikely to somehow affect, from this I conclude the optimization of Yg.

E
Egoriy7024 10.03.21

Serega_SA
I think DrWEB Cureit is a harmful program: it completely kills files without quarantine! Who needs this?

L
Lelis81 10.03.21

If you have an nVidia video card, then try the instructions for setting it up under the spoiler. It helped me to raise the FPS in the game (though I didn't measure how much, but I visually felt the increase). Even during the launch of the game, I cut down all background programs, first of all the browser, since it eats up RAM well.
Spoiler1) Open the graphics card settings interface and go to the "Manage 3D Settings" menu
2) Select the "Program Settings" tab and click the Add button
3) In the window that appears, open the ETS2 root folder (for example, c: games Euro Truck Simulator 2 bin win_x86) and select the eurotrucks2.exe file
4) In the drop-down list, select the Euro Truck Simulator 2 item that appeared after adding, and set the following settings:
- Anisotropic filtering - set "Control from the application"
- The maximum number of pre-prepared frames - set the maximum possible value (This function works only if the game uses DirectX)
- Anti-aliasing - gamma correction - set "On"
- Smoothing - transparency - set "Multiple sample "
- Power management mode - set" Preferred mode of maximum performance "
- Acceleration of multiple displays / mixed GPUs - set" Single display performance mode "
- Smoothing - mode - set" Increase application settings "
- Smoothing - parameters - set" 2x "
- CUDA - GPUs - do not change the value that is assigned by default
- Streaming optimization - set "On"
- Texture filtering - trilinear optimization - set "On"
- Triple buffering - do not change the default value
- Texture filtering - quality - set "High quality"
- Texture filtering - negative UD deviation ( level of detail) - set "Allow"
5) After making changes, click the "Apply" button to save them.

T
TheRealStalker 10.03.21

Egoriy55
Before checking, you can set in the settings, let him apply himself actions to threats. You can uncheck this box, then you will be given a choice of what to do with the threat.
Egoriy55 wrote:
completely kills files without quarantine
As far as I remember, Kureit leaves the DrWeb Quarantine pack (like that). This folder is hidden. And if you cannot install a normal file manager (like Total Commander) and view everything that you have on your computer, then alas .... As for DrWeb, I myself have been buying this antivirus licensed for more than 10 years, and I enjoy my life.