3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheNik 10.03.21 01:54 am

The hardest battle with zombies. (Left 4 Dead)

Once I did not push, calmly passed, started playing with friends
with nicknames Tomik, Inquisitor. There was a mission where you have to stay on the roof and wait for the vert, this place was really boring, we even tried pushing tactics, almost did not fight, but only pushed out all before the arrival of "Tank", the first one was killed with ease, but then the second one climbed with the support of the "fat men" and hordes of zombies and mustache, no matter how hard they tried to kill him ...
Who also had boring or difficult places?
53 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Gulya_ 10.03.21

Perhaps the hardest part is holding back the house in Bloodharvest.

M
Mau5 10.03.21

The hardest thing is to play on EXPERT =) and it is unrealistic to kill the TANK with bots and at the same time survive (you don’t vyё6yvaetes current - "about the type I have progressed to the expert 100 times") because I can’t play pirate on the grid + wait for the BOX version of the game ZOMBIES will dance with me

_
_Gulya_ 10.03.21

The tank is light. Recipe: We throw hammers and shoot until we get bored ...
With bots, only Nou Mercy went through, so I agree - they are bad partners.

S
SiViS69 10.03.21

Golden Wolf
Yesterday I played a pirate on the network, the team was off-suit, French, German, and someone else ...
In general, we managed to wait on the roof for the helicopter, but as soon as it appears, 200 zombies appear along with it .. THIS IS JUST P ********* C !!! And in addition it is very annoying to die by the helicopter .....

P
PoxyisT- 10.03.21

to SiViS69 ^ .. And how did you play pirate over the network, through the chtoli hamster? No, it's just interesting to know, lol, Steam is not asleep, if I download a pirate ,,,

_
_Gulya_ 10.03.21

Server of CSMania has not been canceled -)

s
spamer0k 10.03.21

Already 3 days through pirates I play on incentive with friends)) The team is purely Russian, therefore it is very convenient. All the same, the most boring thing is in but Mercy on the roof, there is almost nowhere to hide. + 2 tanks. Tin, but terribly fun)) A lot of fun

S
Sarcastiq 10.03.21

I don't know, I played with a friend and two bots on an expert, we passed this one but merci from the first torture in 35 minutes without death =)

S
SiViS69 10.03.21

PoxyisT-
_Gulya_
In general, it's not a secret, a broken engine.dll is taken, then we just host the game on our computer, that is, we select in the settings not Dedicated server but Local host, so that the game will be hosted on your computer and anyone can join you.
In general, I already bought a litsuha and I'm not
worried ) zs and the servers of xmania are always completely packed)

S
SiViS69 10.03.21

Sarcastiq
Heh, did you play with the godmod?)))
In general, well done, so you and your friend are real zombie hunters))

S
Sarcastiq 10.03.21

Heh, did you play with the godmod?
Don't care not xD

P
PoxyisT- 10.03.21

Guys, who is there for the company on netu proshol? I'll buy a PM, let's pogam! I'm just an avid zombie hunter since RE, Re2, Re3 Nemesis, etc., I love this Temko ..
I hope there are Resident Evil fans here? By the way, the first normal multiplayer zombie shooter is finally here! RE didn't have it (by PC, I mean)

s
spamer0k 10.03.21

SiViS69, the whole campaign in 35 minutes without deaths on the expert you could not have gone through, this is a fact. Maybe you passed the first current level? I have been using it for a long time on an Internet with friends, and I know what I am saying.

a
absolutestrat 10.03.21

I think not even an hour pass ..

F
Flame [zed] 10.03.21

in 27 minutes there was no mercy with bots on hard, on the roof the battle survived fine, but the bots were still fed up (((for now I will keep my drooling and save up for
money ) VALVe knows how to surprise ..

V
VovaElka 10.03.21

The last house in Bloodharvest is fairly easy to walk through. Come all to the nursery. One holds the window, the others the door. When a tank comes, everyone should go out through the window, the tank gets stuck in it and you shoot it calmly. Passed on the Expert with 10 attempts.

f
fearmaniac 10.03.21

Most Difficult Places (Expert): All the latest surgeries. the beginning of the 2nd campaign, the middle of the 3rd.

There are no difficult places on the rest

B
B1uster 10.03.21

2 VovaElka:
There is also a good two-story shed nearby, there are 3 openings, but in fact you have to hold back only 2 directions (no zombies can climb through the hefty window). 2 people with rifles shoot the edge of the attic, 2 people with shotguns - the opening. Passed with an expert 3 times. And a huge plus of this place is that there are cartridges in the same attic.

ZY And in general, any meeting with a tank on an expert is a difficult place, you need to act with the whole team. It is necessary to reagree the tank all the time and rushes around like crazy)))

f
fearmaniac 10.03.21

A tank and a witch on an expert - these are still very difficult moments. Especially if you play with bots or with a shitty team that doesn't know what co-op is.

B
B1uster 10.03.21

2 fearmaniac: it is very easy to kill a witch, but only on condition that she has to run to the squad in a straight line for a few seconds (and this phenomenon is not so rare). Under the concentrated fire of the entire team, she falls rather quickly. )