3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.03.21 01:54 am

I want to buy litsuha (Fallout 4)

Guys need help. In the first on the Internet I buy the game. On the very site of the gazebo, the game costs 50 Baku. On transitions from this site, which I trust), you can buy a key + - 25 bucks.
From me and at a loss!
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

buy in incentive for 999 rubles and do not worry yourself

s
shadow48 10.03.21

Take it on the incentive. There you can now buy it for 1000 rubles

s
sCard 10.03.21

Gur1
is the market, for the same product the price difference can be two to three times. The only drawback of such a purchase, in comparison with incentives, is that the game can be returned there if you have not played enough for more than 2 hours. And also pay attention to the activation, it can be for Steam or Gog.

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

I bought it in STIM through the phone - that's all. Convenient and practical.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

All ATP. Found this steam, then I'll figure it out myself)

P
Pepin3d 10.03.21

I downloaded the torrent from Khrutor and I'm not worried)))

E
Eagle-owl 10.03.21

Gur1
Don't buy! Spend money on a normal game, not on this slag

V
Victor Shalantaev 10.03.21

do not take! reached level 20 and there is no desire to play. deleted the hell today only takes up space
(did not play the witcher)

A
ALEXANDER 22 10.03.21

The game is super, don't listen to anyone. Played 400 hours, level 71.

R
RB_XAH 10.03.21

The game is simply gorgeous, it is worth every ruble spent)))

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.03.21

do not buy, first download from the torrent.

G
Gur1 10.03.21

Guys, I downloaded it from the torrent for a long time))) that's why I want to face it now.

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Take it, of course, the incentive now costs only a piece, and you can roll up the DLCs, you can buy them when there is a discount on SP.

S
ScarletWanderer 10.03.21

Gur1
bought cheap now follow the season pass sooner or later it will also light up at a discount then and take it

A
Agent Qracle 10.03.21

Why take a season when you can insert additions stupidly into litsuhu?

Y
Yarsis 10.03.21

really!
I threw pirate DLS in litsuhu and I play the rules ... somehow I don’t want to give away almost as much as I paid for pre-ordering the game itself for a "distant harbor" -_-

G
GG4 10.03.21

Yarsis
If you get burned, then you will lose your account completely, in general it is a risk.

Y
Yarsis 10.03.21

GG4
who told you such nonsense then?)
They can only ban the account when you want to poke the steam yourself, but what are you doing with the game that you bought with your hard-earned money, they don't really care, again, if the developers wanted to avoid such an obvious bypass, then they would put protection so that the left dls would not shove

G
GG4 10.03.21

Yarsis
I am not going to convince anyone, if you are not lucky, you will understand by personal example.

S
Spy hunter 10.03.21

GG4
Banned only for pirate DLC for multiplayer games. For example, DLC Unlocker for Call of Duty. Moreover, not the entire account is banned, but access to the multiplayer of this game.