3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 10.03.21 01:54 am

\ "Blood and Wine \" graphics got better? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone tried to compare the graphics, for example, while in Velen, and then move to Toussaint?
I play The Witcher on PC in 1080p at all ultra high, with all the chips and goodies.
While in Toussaint, and then moving to Velen, I began to notice that the quality of the graphics varies. Not to say that in one place the graphics are poor, and in another beautiful, no! She looks gorgeous there and there. But to be honest, it's more pleasant for me to be in Toussaint.
I noticed that in Toussaint there are brighter colors and colors. Other objects, be they people, buildings, or landscapes, are somehow softer or something made. Shadows, lighting, everything is somehow soft and pleasant to the eye.
But as soon as I moved to Novigrad, I had the feeling that I had a slightly different game in front of me. Fewer colors, not in terms of brightness, but in terms of saturation, as everything looks a little faded and poorer. And yet it feels like someone twisted the sharpness to the max. There is no that pleasant smoothing that is present in Toussaint.
I'm not complaining, everything suits me, I'm just wondering if the graphics are really a little different, or have I inspired all this?
And in Toussaint there are simply mesmerizing landscapes. Especially when you are standing on a hill, and the whole game world is scattered around you. Houses, villages, this palace, everything is visible, colors are beating, music is playing. Indeed, it is as if you find yourself in a fairy tale, whether it be day or starry night.
10 Comments
Sort by:
e
evil.burmistroff 10.03.21

Podvipodvertov hmm
cd projekt red themselves stated that they improved graphene only in blood and wine (i.e. in tusent)

A
Aredin 10.03.21

evil.burmistroff
Lighting has changed in almost all regions, the graphics have changed accordingly

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 10.03.21

Podvipodvertov
It's not about the graphics. Toussaint has a different atmosphere, more pleasant

W
Waffen 10.03.21

I don't know how in Toussaint, but in Novigrad my FPS dropped to 16-23. It's not realistic to play at all ...

B
Bobik78 10.03.21

Podvipodvertov
Garbage grafon in Toussaint cartoon

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.03.21

Anyone else, my eyes are watery from a nod. Everything somehow looks brightly motley, like at a children's party.

G
GEMORRROY 10.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
Not) I felt more at ease in Toussaint, Toussaint gives a rest - after the gloomy and gray locations of the original.

b
billypit 10.03.21

Podvipodvertov
Sharp does not work in Tussent, and therefore, switching regions you see a difference and a softer picture.
As for me, cartoonishness is characteristic of the entire game as a whole, regardless of the region.
The variegated colors are attributed to the southern region. In rainy, foggy weather, there are almost no differences.

T
Teranaft234 10.03.21

And I like it more in Toussaint, maybe someone will make a weather mod for all locations, otherwise it's disgusting because of the rain, I got sick of turning it off through the console. The only negative of Toussaint is the darkness in the rooms.

f
fox345 10.03.21

did not notice any improvement in the graphics. yellow light green tusent. and where the declared 90 quests have passed completely and 50 will not be typed.