3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 10.03.21 01:54 am

Axii Problem (Deception and Puppet) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Learned in Axia - Deception and Puppet. If they are simultaneously inserted into the cells, then the Puppet does not work, the enemy does not go over to my side, but simply becomes. If the Deception is removed from the cell and only the Puppet is left, then all the rules. But I want both the Deception and the Puppet to be in the cells at the same time.

The Witcher 1.22, with all the additions.

Is this a bug or is it by design?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 10.03.21

Dok77
I have not tried it, but the most obvious thing is that one Sign mode is triggered by a short press (Deception), the second by a long press (Puppet). Are you doing everything right?

D
Dok77 10.03.21

Mantykora
Yes, that's exactly what he did.

t
tigrrrr 10.03.21

Dok77
In my opinion, they complicated it (skill), it works, but I noticed that it works only if you hold it for a long time until Geralt himself lets go

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

Dok77
Same thing. In earlier versions of the game, the Puppet worked flawlessly, but now it is very rare. The deception is also pumped in completely. I think this is a bug, otherwise I don't understand how, from the point of view of game mechanics, one can interfere with the other.

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

tigrrrr
I always thought that the chip worked like that, I kept the button until Geralt let go, it worked before. Now, no matter how I try, it turns out only in isolated cases.

s
snoopfrog 10.03.21

Dok77
The solution has long been invented: Go here C: Users Documents The Witcher 3
Open the file "input.settings", you find all the lines "IK_Q = (Action = CastSignHold, (remove the space here) State = Duration, IdleTime = 0.2 ) ", and change the figure 0.2 to 0.01. I myself checked it worked for me.

H
HARDARKS 10.03.21

But did you try to hold the button?

t
tigrrrr 10.03.21

Inquisitor of noobs
and it worked for me it was worth holding it for at least 2 seconds

D
Dok77 10.03.21

snoopfrog
Changed the values ​​and it helped. The puppet now works when a cheat is inserted into another cell.

But isn't this cheating, since I interfere with the game code?

Or is it a game bug?

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Dok77

This is a bug from the very first version of the game and hasn't been fixed.

A
AgressorAntony 10.03.21

snoopfrog
Um, how to fix this on PS4?
I think it's still a bug!

V
Volchok325 10.03.21

Dok77
Even if this is cheating, why is it bad?

s
snoopfrog 10.03.21

Dok77
Well, what kind of cheating, if it works with one skill, but not with another. This is a bug fix.

m
mr. Brown90 10.03.21

The only time it works flawlessly for me is when I sheathe the sword. I do not know why this is so, but Hera, with a sword in her hands, refuses to impose a sign, there is simply a daze. As soon as you remove the sword, everything works.