3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 10.03.21 01:54 am

ShadowPlay doesn't want to take over BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Stupidly does not want to contact him, instead of a normal empty circle (while the recording has not started yet), a circle is shown with a red line, you do not need to be an expert to understand that ShadowPlay for some reason refuses to record the game, well, I don’t know what to do directly, in other games it works, but here the red line, it's not reasonable to use other programs at all, they slow down the system, and I can't find ShadowPlay's like
I can't screen it because ... because I don't know how to screen it, by all means I know I tried it, it will only screen the game and that's it, but I don't want the ShadowPlay icons.
5 Comments
Sort by:
0leg15 10.03.21

try to do it in a window without a frame or in a window just

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

0leg15
It won't work.
how to explain ... my video card does not officially support ShadowPlay so I use workarounds to run it, ShadowPlay works well except that it can only capture games in full screen mode.
Just do not say that everything is because of this, all other games are normally captured.

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Raptor227

Put a tick to record the worker, if it doesn't help, you can try to minimize the game, turn on the record in SP and expand the game.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

saa0891
begin with that the tick write Rab.Stole can not put (yes, I also did not mention last comments), this option is not stupid
But SP restart usually in other games in this case helped, do not understand, if this engine in the black list of the program.

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

In short, I woke up, turned on the laptop, went into BFBC2, and now everything works, I cannot explain it.