3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Superdiman777 10.03.21 01:54 am

I want to issue a refund on Steam ... (Hitman (2016))

The game didn't go ... not at all. 15-20 fps, I decided to return the game back, but here:
Spoiler
I bought a bald one at the same time with a number of other games, summer sale after all, but they want to squeeze out the whole set and return the money only for one game.
PS While I decided to leave, I can think of something. Well, I also bought only the first episode, I realized in time that I had to first test how it would go, otherwise I wanted to grab Full Experience.
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
--- VENOM --- 10.03.21

Maybe they have some kind of garbage - describe the problem in those support, they must consider and respond quickly enough. Or request a refund for the entire set, and then buy other games separately. True, there, if I'm not mistaken, about a week or a little more money cannot be spent, which will be returned upon return. In the winter I bought two games at the sale, I returned one, they gave the money for it, the second remained.

B
Baffometi 10.03.21

Didn't catch the meaning of the topic, cry from the heart?

S
Superdiman777 10.03.21

--- VENOM ---
Yes, I 'm thinking about what to do now. To return something, too, the soul creaks, one of the most beloved game series. Would squeeze another 5-7 fps and it would be quite tolerable ...
Baffometi wrote:
Didn't catch the meaning of the topic, cry from the heart?
Something like that

I
IshpYa 10.03.21

Bugs
I've decided to buy Alice, but she is 11 years old, and more than 15 frames does not rise for some unknown reason ... Oh, but the game is good ... There was the same trouble, but everything went smoothly. Only one game was written off.

-
--- VENOM --- 10.03.21

Superdiman777
Then shaman with the settings, or overclocking take care. I started GTA 5 on a weak laptop at 30 or more fps after I turned off the shadows completely in the config (the game cannot turn off the shadows completely). True, throttling began due to overheating in 5-10 minutes. On an ordinary computer, I would squeeze a bunch of frames with such a focus, if necessary.

S
Smoke_Shooter 10.03.21

--- VENOM ---
You can spend it right away -_-
It's just that they are not returned quickly, about a day.

A
Alec says 10.03.21

Superdiman777 Contact
Steam support.

B
Baffometi 10.03.21

Superdiman777
Superdiman777 wrote:
Yes, I 'm thinking about what to do now. To return something, too, the soul creaks, one of the most beloved game series. Squeeze another 5-7 fps and it will be quite tolerable ...
Leave it. Upgrade your computer and play fine.

K
Kosh13 10.03.21

Let me guess - did you return it through your wallet?
Go to support, then find / hit Hitman. Purchased by mistake, want to request a refund