3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRIVER-PC 10.03.21 01:54 am

Technical problems v1.0 (Trials Evolution: Gold Edition)

Why are all textures mixed up in the game?
55 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather Babay 10.03.21

The game lags terribly. It's impossible to play. Pirate

A
AndreikaMarmazetka 10.03.21

I have a license. Since recently, I can not watch replays of any player on the track? Can you tell me why?

A

and new tracks are not loaded

A

Incognito of
course you can

A
AmAtOrY169 10.03.21

Guys tell me what should be written in the config file what to play?

K
Konstantin Kosta 10.03.21

And all of them take a long time to open the resulting tracks. not when you download them, but when, for example, you choose the best ones in 24 hours or something like that, 20 seconds each open (((

PS children go to school

h
hovlon321 10.03.21

DRIVER-PC The
same problem is looking for and lags a little bit karoch impossible to play !!!

h
hovlon321 10.03.21

why all textures are mixed pamagite pliz thanks in advance!

B
Borjec 10.03.21

Guys, tell me. The network does not want to work at all. All games fly, there are no lags. This one, when it searches, sometimes blinks (blinks 2 times, then freezes and blinks 2 times again) and never finds. Searches looking for, and then writes not found. Time is up. What to do, tell me

S
SuperRamzes78 10.03.21

I have such a problem, the game is a license, I download user tracks, play them, the next time I enter the game, the previously downloaded tracks are not visible, they are not visible through the editor either. Although there are folders of previously downloaded tracks in the SavedGames save folder.

B
Bogdan Yavorenko 10.03.21

777snezhok777
How did you solve this problem ??? (About a process that just hangs, but the game does not start)

D
Dimchik75RUS 10.03.21

Hi everyone. Guys, this is the problem, I launch Uplay logs into the SKIDROW account, since the SKIDROW tablet is sewn. I click on Play, a window appears "Thantk for your playing Trials Evolution gold edition", and below Time Played: 0 minutes. What to do please tell me ????

D
Dimchik75RUS 10.03.21

Help somebody !!!!

D
Daemon_Deker 10.03.21

People help please, I get error 1628: Failed to complete instalation when installing patch v1.01 I
downloaded another one with the same error, what should I do?

S
Subaru MotorSports 10.03.21

Romzes161
Thank you, thanks to your advice, to rename the file xinput1_3.dll to xinput9_1_0.dll, I got a gamepad working through the x360ce emulator in Trials of the Blood Dragon.