3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vattgern 10.03.21 02:08 am

Did the game live up to your expectations? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

My answer is partial. Developers, as always, did not fulfill all promises, it is not surprising that this is the practice in almost all games. But generally speaking, the game is great. Your opinions.
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paladinm 10.03.21

The plot is not bad, the grafon would then tighten up the norms., But I find it difficult to answer.

K
Kosolapyi1 10.03.21

What promises did they fail to keep? The game is generally ok, it is especially good in that it connects parts 3 and 4 + gives rise to Unity. Yes, and nst. The time is much better than in Black Flag.

S
Shine 10.03.21

Not. I honestly didn't care about the gameplay, I came to the game for the story, shown from the side of the Templars. Frankly, all the assassins, after the events of the second part, began to create an incomprehensible thing to me in the name of the moon. Here I expected some specific goals and swift and tough actions to achieve them, a well-written character with clear principles and motivation ... and showed the same eggs only from the side.

V
Vattgern 10.03.21

Kosolapyi1
Linking the pieces is cool, but the PR campaign for AC Regue was strong if you didn't know. I said the game is great. But you could agree a little better.
And I agree with the Self-Murderer the
super Assassin Templar was plundered, in the end, not fish, not meat.

-
-Dismal- 10.03.21

Gwienbleid3
Guiney where did you get you?) ... It's like asking -revelations justified your hopes? - the fans will say - YES !, skeptics - return the loot for Miss Hunk ... there is a brotherhood of blood - the rest - well, I'm just a FAN.

a
a_noob_is 10.03.21

Yes

V
Vattgern 10.03.21

-Dismal-
I agree as a fan myself. But you need to face the truth! Soberly assess: this is what I was waiting for, or is it a parody.

-
-Dismal- 10.03.21

Gwienbleid3

Well, you yourself answered your own question - you are a fan ... I (according to tradition) will go to Igromir 2015 - what will they feed me there? ... could you create a separate top - I would throw off a photo (only exclusive) .. +18 from beech .... well, maybe they would find the answer to your initial question.

D
Dmitriy1110 10.03.21

A very good game turned out, with a rather interesting plot

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 10.03.21

I liked everything))))

T
Todevush Drexel 10.03.21

I don’t say that I liked the game very much, from the pros there is a good graph and optimization, old gameplay, a lot is taken from the 4th part, the game is short in my opinion, in general a good story with Shay Patrick Cormack, new views on good and evil with side of the Templars) 7 out of 10 in my opinion the game deserves)

D
D4emon712 10.03.21

Compared to Unity, the optimization is good))

u
u3epJlu 10.03.21

This is the first Assassin's Creed on my account, in which I was really too lazy to collect everything that can be collected.) These giant open worlds are just some kind of trouble, it seems like it's great that there is where to roam, but as soon as you have to start collecting everything - yes, well, it's nothing.) The plot is nothing like that, the staging moment especially pleased (especially Lisbon, like many, I'm sure), but they promised something different in terms of gameplay, they say, "You play for the Templar, everything is different there", but they did the same, and it's sad.) Well, yes, the graph was certainly lost, I did not suspect that it would look worse than Black Flag, but alas ...)

M
MC homeboy 10.03.21

u3epJlu
Stupid as a fan-made artifact for the Black Flag.

M
M0f 10.03.21

Gwienbleid3
Oh yes. And how.

-
-MaEsTrO- 10.03.21

it turned out well there is a good plot there is a gameplay is not bad and the picture is also impressive