3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klon68 10.03.21 02:08 am

Technical problems (The Testament of Sherlock Holmes)

C crack from skids did not start on win 7 x64 :-(
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellis 10.03.21

I need urgent help.
Help. Tell me the serial number of this game. I would be very grateful if you say today or tomorrow.
To everyone who will try to help me, thank you very much in advance!

K
KeleverA 10.03.21

In my opinion, I have the dumbest problem ... The computer just hangs during installation ... first at ~ 25% then ~ 57%
what to do?

s
skachkova228 10.03.21

I've downloaded so as not to crash from the game, and still crashes!

f
futctmanka 10.03.21

Here already they asked below, but no one gave the answer .... Maybe someone knows? I had a version where the game crashed when moving, downloaded with a normal crack, it does not crash, but the hero is constantly running forward. Maybe someone knows what to do? There is no joystick, the keys do not stick, the default settings and in their own way tried-runs and that's it ..... HELP! I have already tried the game of versions 6.

S
Saints russia 10.03.21

From the phoenix, the repack was updated today, everything is working, the current Persians are constantly moving forward

t
tiff 10.03.21

Hangs after the introductory video (about children in the attic). More precisely, it does not hang, but as if the level is not loading. On the right mouse button, a list of things appears. By escape - goes to the menu. I tried different versions of the game (and cracks) - it didn't help.
What can be wrong?
System - 7.

6363 10.03.21

The camera listens very badly to the mouse, i.e. very slowly how to solve this problem?

C
Chelsonce_78 10.03.21

Stsuko !!!! What is this!?! First I asked for PhysXLoader.dll - I downloaded it and installed it. Then she began to fly out in front of three locations on the map, a prison, a house, a hospital! Installed this PROPHED went through a search of the room and again a flight! Fuck! a week I struggle to play it is impossible to normal, what to do then?

k
koreec74 10.03.21

guys what to do my game crashes with an inscription internal error game .exe and Windows closes the game
after the map at 3 locations prison hospital and nephew's house. and DireX is not installed from disk.

c
cripple 10.03.21

for those who have flights on pirates, put a crack from klea05, with gamecopyworld-com
Spoiler 20Fixed% 20Files

S
Slava Khans 10.03.21

help the guys plz when the Doctor starts to write I crashes and gives a program error "game.exe"

E
Emma Vladimirovna P 10.03.21

People have a problem like this bought a disc with a key and it does not allow to activate, they say that the key is already activated on another account, what should I do?

R
Rocknrostov 10.03.21

Emma Vladimirovna P
was the same. I bought it in okay, in the end I wrote to 1C technical support and they sent a new key.