3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTB 10.03.21 02:08 am

Clear Sky: Trial (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Has anyone completed the Clear Skies Invasion Challenge?
Five times I tried to pass with a random time, we reach the helicopter and everything, we die like flies, even the collective ults do not help, they take it out quickly while carrying the case. Share the secret who passed? )
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
t0n 10.03.21

secret in cheats, bro!

L
Len [02] 10.03.21

_Norton_
I have heard that such groups are banned by the whole composition of the yubiks, without understanding how many cheaters there were.

N
Norton 10.03.21

Len [02]
Well banned if, unsubscribe on the forum :)

i
igrok_8391 10.03.21

Yesterday almost passed by a random group, the boss was overwhelmed, but the bots crushed with a number (

S
Sallar 10.03.21

_Norton_
read it as the devil in overfinch cheated, (then bought 4 times for 50 ye) and still in the bath-do you need it?
Spoilerhttp: //www.playground.ru/news/chiteram_v_overwatch_prihoditsya_ochen_nesladko-51723/

P
Petr Yakimovich 10.03.21

banned forever

N
Nemec781 10.03.21

Maybe this test is for catching cheaters? They did it on purpose. Passed the test and received the main prize - ETERNAL BAN. The first part is passed, and then you get a pack of missiles or mobs are killed. Outcome: Passing the second part again. Although it can be the usual glitches. Or it’s just that we need not the stuff that is now falling out, which is even a shame to disassemble and sell, but the one that was previously with good parameters + a good cheat. We even tried to lure them to the bus that is on the right (through it, some also climb into the location), and we followed it (the bus between us and the mobs and shoot through it also works, but the mobs cannot get to us) - we also cannot distract everyone. It seems that some with shots from the other side of the location are waiting for someone who will come for the chumadan and there they will bring down + rockets and fly over the bus.

N
Nemec781 10.03.21

Here on another forum a video was shared.
True, I replaced the skill with a bunch of crosses with the one on the right (additional damage and protection of players). It seems to be more useless. At least an additional plus on weapon damage (half-ultra)

K
Kvorum 10.03.21

Nemec781
unusual walkthrough

N
Nemec781 10.03.21

Kvorum
but on the 12th it was the best option. Although we were killed anyway. But it is imperative that 2 have a smart shelter (if one has it, then it will not have time to recharge and everyone will be put at once), all healers so that they can heal each other, and whoever carries the box must have frantic health (otherwise it will be overwhelmed quickly)

K
Kvorum 10.03.21

Nemec781
mad just has no health (((I generally forgot it, apparently before updating to the division

N
Nemec781 10.03.21

Kvorum
Do you think it will be easier after the update? There will be even more glitches and lags. Now I'm trying to re-run on another account and losing weight from all over. Killing mobs if your level is less than 30 and there are no green kits has become even more difficult. 20 lvl with difficulty kills a simple mob 15 lvl, and the mob can take you down with one shot of the DROBOSH from the other side of the location (where even your sniper with optics lacks) despite the fact that you have a level higher than it and your health is 20,000+ and protection from crit ). Since on your crit in blue clothes the mob uses its cheat, which for some reason is not banned (teleport, levitation, shooting through the wall, murder with 1 shot, etc.) And the cartridges stupidly stopped falling from the mobs, that 2 weapons are sometimes not enough for one extra mission. And if the cartridges fall out, or they are for other weapons that you do not have in your bag, or they are red (like you already have it). For the sake of experiment, I spent all the grenades, cartridges (including lighters and explosive from which there is no sense at all now). As a result, the cartridges "that you have" still fall out (although everything is already empty for me) or all sorts of bars, water and the rest of the crap that I don't need nah fall out. I don’t use this stuff at all because it’s no use for a long time. Or maybe even after killing a boss with a bunch of mobs, instantly all the beggarly stocks that dropped from the boss will stupidly disappear at the end of the battle. As a result, you received nothing AT ALL except garbage for the operation performed (a drawing of garbage that you no longer need, since you have a higher level, money, points) and you have to go to the pit for new supplies every time. And about the lvl 27 mobs that went down through the location down, I generally keep quiet. The only question that arises is how to kill, for example, 7 mobs of lvl 27 together with the boss if you only have 24 and what the hell are they doing there if the location where there is lvl 27 is located through 1 location higher and he could not from the point of view of common sense (which the developer did not sign) will it go down so low randomly? There is only one option for how this turns out: these freaks for mobs raised the levels by several points, so that it would be more difficult to kill them, and the level numbers in a hurry did not have time to change (for example, from 27 to 23). In short, every time it gets worse and worse. Now I understand why there are no players at low levels - they quit "playing" at the very beginning. how to kill, for example, 7 mobs of 27 lvl together with the boss if you only have 24 and what the hell are they doing there if the location where there is lvl 27 is 1 location higher and he could not from the point of view of common sense (which is not familiar with the developer) so low come down randomly? There is only one option for how this turns out: these freaks for mobs raised the levels by several points, so that it would be more difficult to kill them, and the level numbers in a hurry did not have time to change (for example, from 27 to 23). In short, every time it gets worse and worse. Now I understand why there are no players at low levels - they quit "playing" at the very beginning. how to kill, for example, 7 mobs of 27 lvl together with the boss if you only have 24 and what the hell are they doing there if the location where there is lvl 27 is 1 location higher and he could not from the point of view of common sense (which is not familiar with the developer) so low come down randomly? There is only one option for how this turns out: these freaks for mobs raised the levels by several points, so that it would be more difficult to kill them, and the level numbers in a hurry did not have time to change (for example, from 27 to 23). In short, every time it gets worse and worse. Now I understand why there are no players at low levels - they quit "playing" at the very beginning. In short, every time it gets worse and worse. Now I understand why there are no players at low levels - they quit "playing" at the very beginning. In short, every time it gets worse and worse. Now I understand why there are no players at low levels - they quit "playing" at the very beginning.

M
MikuHadsune 10.03.21

In general, I scored on these intrusion tests. On a difficult one we fly like clockwork, on a test we are dead like flies. Nothing saves. The first phase is easy, the second is not. stupidly the rockets are forced to leave the shelters and the mobs are just waiting for this. The song is on the falcon. As a result. Only hard mods are playable on intrusions, challenges go by.

G
GTB 10.03.21

I ran MikuHadsune on a falcon invasion with a random team. We do not dismount until the first bomb and shoot from the window, when the bomb falls, everyone runs to the lower passage in the center and from there they are already fighting off. Two people throw medical posts in turn, which replenish ammo in the store and restore skills and ult. The main thing is not to screw up the wave of shotguns)

p
playground_didvision 10.03.21

GTB
Agree. But you still need to put explosives on the armored personnel carrier. To do this, it is better to run for two, one puts, the second charges him with protection from damage and raises him if he is seriously injured

C
Cold blood 10.03.21

To prevent the falcon from passing, half of the team must be idiots who do not listen to what they are told and / or their gear must be complete shit. On the falcon, everything is elementary, I play only with random people, and if they listen to what I say, then the probability of a drain is a few percent.