3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fuxk you 10.03.21 02:08 am

Fallout 4 mod on graphics! (ENBSeries v.0.307) .How to install? (Fallout 4)

Guys, I see a new version of the mod for Fallout 4 has been released. I would very much like to try it out) But I haven’t played with mods before and I don’t even know how to install them, turn them on ..
Spoiler
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 10.03.21

Fuxk You
Installation:
Download this ENBseries 0.307 from B. Vorontsov's official site (see the download button on the author's page below), open the WrapperVersion folder in the archive and take all the files (except for license_en.txt and readme_en.txt) and drop them into the folder with the game where the Fallout4.exe file is located, that's it, start the game

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

BlackTigerTK
Tk after I start the game in it there is nothing to press, type to activate it is not necessary?

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Fuxk You

Mod is active by default, but can be disabled by pressing Scroll Lock.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

BlackTigerTK
Yes, and I also have this folder (enbseries_sdk) what's wrong with it?

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

saa0891
Thank you :)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.03.21

Fuxk You
Nothing. Let it stay in the archive.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

BlackTigerTK
Strange as that) And the picture will be like in the screenshots?

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Fuxk You

If you put all the mods that the author uses, it will be like on screenshots.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

saa0891
Damn, I mean you fumble. Look, I can go on Skype and maybe if you're not busy help all these mods download and install correctly!

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Fuxk You

First, find out what retextures the author has, and it's not a problem to install them.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

saa0891
Damn, I thought you know what he has and where to find them then? Maybe rili go on skype, otherwise I finally don’t pancake)

K
KRONAR 10.03.21

Fuxk You
hand to face. read carefully the description for the mods, everything is clearly written and there is nothing complicated in the installation. and by the way, this is a picture from the news about 300 installed mods)))

s
saa0891 10.03.21

Fuxk You I

don't have time for skype, and I can't, I'm at work.
You can put it first, most likely the author uses this retexture.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1769/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1769&pUp=1
If you download com 2K or 4K version (if you download an average computer Best Performance), unpack it and drop it into the game folder, where the Data folder is.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

saa0891
Thank you! I'll try) Can you give your contacts?

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

If you enable it not by default, then the ini files of the game responsible for the graffon will not work. Type tapioks in YouTube - he has videos (15 pieces) on his channel in playlists about setting up this utility.

R
Red barels 10.03.21

this mod hawala 4 gb video memory ska

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

invalid dok
Not quite so. First you need to check the amount of video memory with this http://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.htm (specially made by the developer for this ENB). Then write this in enblocal.ini - Memory - VideoMemorySiseMb = the value of the custom video card. Even if the amount of memory of the video card is small, and the settings of this utility are left by default, but not set by the user in the profile, then everything works. It was originally created to optimize the game, not improve it.

F
Fuxk you 10.03.21

John Hawkins
Blinn PPC you are damn experts) One says one thing to another)) Maybe at least someone will give you your VC, you fumble) Pliss.

J
John Hawkins 10.03.21

Fuxk You
4th optimization guide with mods for weak computers.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.03.21

John Hawkins
Uh-huh. Only if you set the maximum value issued by this utility, the system will start to swap terribly to hard. And productivity will drop. And if the swap is on an SSD, it will greatly reduce the lifespan of the latter. So intelligence is needed in everything.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/332/?