3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GWINBLEYDD 10.03.21 02:08 am

Performance in patch 1.22 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It seems to me or after patch 1.22 FPS began to sag? In Toussaint, my FPS falls hard. I usually have 30-40 FPS, and then everything is jerky, it is barely noticeable, but still my eye learned to distinguish after many hours.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

GWINBLEYDD Xs
, it seems to me, on the contrary, has increased a little.

G
GWINBLEYDD 10.03.21

Inquisitor of noobs
And what computer? Maybe it's just that mine is already dying?

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

GWINBLEYDD
I have an average in all points, and this is not the case in the computer. In Toussaint, it was the gamut itself that was changed, the graphon did not become better, therefore, it should not load the system more, plus a location smaller than Velen will be. Try to return to the location where it was 30-40 fps (by the way, I also play the whole game on such fps with rare drawdowns in Velen) and see how it is. If it is less than it was, then it’s probably true that the matter is in the computer.

N
NapkoMen 10.03.21

GWINBLEYDD
In my case, the monitor also seems to show 59.9 / 60 FPS, but still there is some kind of subsidence, although the system does not show a drop in FPS and also started after patch 1.22. I thought maybe hdd does something, only in other games all the rules. Looks like they've figured out something in the patch.

V
Vetal20161 10.03.21

After the release of the DLC and patch 1.22, my fps dropped a bit. Maybe it's because of Toussaint himself. Consider another Velen added. And they made a lot of changes with the graphics.

W
Whitewolf1939 10.03.21

In Novigrad, after installing the add-on, the FPS sags, not much but unpleasant, maybe it bret, but when the Internet turned off, the FPS norms went

a
artera424 10.03.21

after updating the driver fps began to sag