3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 31.10.19 03:14 am

all at once - one get so lucky? (Stellaris)

came the threat of the galaxy, 2-3 years of a robot uprising, + 2 year woke up 2 sleeping Empire and started a war between themselves.

empires do not care about the seizure from the outside because of the warrior awakened. so once the robots bite off pieces. of the L cluster of surprise is not enough (now that's something, and from there burst).

without third-party mods
where to start the disassembly... one so lucky?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
sagittariu 31.10.19

well it's possible, but I'm usually the threat in the Bud kill (war in heaven, and devouring swarm to another part of the galaxy I had), suggest to build fortifications at key points (wormholes, intersections of several trains) to build thousands of corvettes, large and disassembly especially it is better not to climb

M
ManticoreX 31.10.19

-scv-
The robot uprising is the crisis rather one who is brought to this:) usually appears exterminator with a huge fleet.. for the sake of experiment I was driven to rebellion,but the bot is then bent from its own fleet capacity. the question is in what year you all started and how I can help. catch fleets where you're profitable, sometimes there is a chance to catch the remnants of the fleet after the battle stagnates, if you push only one of them,it is a high risk that the second will switch on you, although it may not be so lucky and they both will throw at you. here purely from randomness\luck depends on do save and try it. And the robot suggest the planet's pressing without his fleet,he then bent from fines.

-
-scv- 31.10.19

like pressing I understand, but 4 parallel events in a span of 5-6 years, this is a first...2 years have passed as he finished the war with a neighbor and the neighbor stagnation (destroyed) in parallel. thought that the neighbors are unable to declare warriors until the end of another war. the Navy is the strongest after stagnates BUT is flying home for the initiative. I feel make out my fleet, flying near the site stagnates and arriving swarm. pirates sometimes have fun at me... just the problem areas (3) are not connected with the capital giperglikemii. 1 sector press Roy, the second stagnates fighting among themselves. 3rd evil neighbors (and their lack) have accepted one side stagnates. 1000 stars. overall fun... for the comments thank you

question: how to catch up with stagnate walking across sectors prohibited for the passage of your ships? (for future parties)