3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Belyaev Alekseevic 10.03.21 02:08 am

Departures from FIFA 16 (FIFA 16)

I go to UT, the game is buggy and the window "The program has stopped working" pops up. What should I do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the one 10.03.21

Artyom Belyaev Alekseevich
you scare me, I'm almost going to take it to origin, but here it turns out there may be more surprises ((

A
Artyom Belyaev Alekseevic 10.03.21

Alex the One
So it has always been with the 15th problem

A
Alex the one 10.03.21

fuhh, reassured me, I haven't had any serious problems since the 15th, it means that the problem is of a local nature, so you can still buy. Well, for the 2000 rubles that they require for the basic set of Fifa 16, the origin support should solve your problem in the Skype conference mode, and at a time convenient for the buyer!

A

Alex the One
On Skype? I never heard them answer on Skype I
called them on their mobile, the answering machine said that they could not answer, called 6 times during the day, to no avail. I wrote to them already in support and nothing ...

A

Alex the One
I don't know what to do

Y
Yakov Budnikov 10.03.21

call again, they always answer me. if you write to them, then yes, the answer is tight

A

Yakov Budnikov will
call on Monday,
they don't work on weekends

S
Sergey Alekseev 1989 10.03.21

I would like to know about your hardware. I have 2 cores per e8400 3000, the rest is normal, the game goes well and in the middle of the match spits me out straight. Sometimes I play 1-2 matches.

S
Sergey Alekseev 1989 10.03.21

Percent overclocked to 3600 finally, the lags disappeared and the crashes continued. All advice, do not take this.

A

Sergey Alekseev
1989 vidyuha NVIDIA 760X I percent intel i5

i
ierdna 10.03.21

in the career for the club, in the first half of the season the game works perfectly, and you spit out the second half of the season almost after every choice of forms, zay .... all new drivers are standing, in 15 fifa there has never been such an x ​​... and !!! this is purely theirs jamb! I don't know what to do !!!!!!

i
ierdna 10.03.21

I don’t know what I did in my game, but I stopped spitting out more in the game !!!!! NORMA EVERYTHING BECAME !!!

n
nicks57 10.03.21

Crack-Fix http://mediadisk.net/@F3Ff