3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 10.03.21 02:08 am

Landfill prototype robot (Fallout 4)

I found a robot (prototype MK 4), activated it in the console (although according to the records it is dangerous). I activated it and it just stands, can I use it or do something at all? who knows?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Denisov 10.03.21

Dobbi
100 quest robot!

D
Dobbi 10.03.21

Vadim Denisov
It is possible in more detail, that I was apparently tired and did not understand ((. Now, at the very beginning, I am examining the nearest surroundings.

V
Vadim Denisov 10.03.21

Dobbi
Duck I, too, xs what's what!

F
Folko-ven 10.03.21

I have the same bug, the robot does not react to my attack or the attack of mole rats, can anyone remember how to raid NPCs in F3, otherwise the console, it never changes :)

F
Folko-ven 10.03.21

Helped resurrect on the robot just activated.

D
Dobbi 10.03.21

Folko-ven
is it a bug? and what happened next he attacked you?

D
Dobbi 10.03.21

I figured out what to do with him, it turns out that the hologram extracted from the terminal needs to be produced in the "pip battle" next to him. Then it can be sent to specific points. And only, now it has come to light that by removing the "pip boy", you can listen to holograms with subwoofers (for those who have English like Mutko).

p
pfantom 10.03.21

Folko-ven
How to use it?
Dobbi
It didn’t help as it didn’t turn around next to him.

Upd helped me the following (found on the bourgeois site, translated via googel) "Error for the prototype Sentry Bot MKIV found on Robotics by removing Ground. If the bot does not move, as soon as you turn it on, try to quickly travel elsewhere and sleep. Then go back and see if the bot is moving. Rinse and repeat until the bot is actually moving, otherwise it will remain stuck even though it should be patrolling. "

S
Salvator_T 10.03.21

The robot guard needs to activate the security protocol by uploading the holotape to the terminal in the booth at the same dump and selecting the desired item. There will be 4 nearest points to choose from. Just do not lose sight of him, otherwise he will come back. Enemies, as a rule, pounce on the one who is closer to them. Better to walk nearby and blame him when someone pounces. He fights back and drives on. You must have time to collect the loot and run after him. If overlooked, VATS will help find or steam from its fans. But do not lose sight of it for a long time!

s
spiritiuster 10.03.21

if you destroy it, 2 poison blocks will fall out of it

K
KNO3ya 10.03.21

This robot is most likely needed to find the nearest military bases, which are very rich in loot.

S
Sorento NSK 10.03.21

He goes back and forth along this dump, I set the route through the "pip battle", it's useless. How to make it go along the route ??? Doesn't even respond to self-destruct or deactivation.

H
Hisant 10.03.21

A question for those in the know: will it be possible to assign a robot of the same model to itself, I tried to take it to the base with the help of hacking, but he started a firefight with turrets.

V
Vya4e7laV 10.03.21

He now follows me everywhere.