3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SupernaturalLost 10.03.21 02:08 am

The program \ "Batman: Arkham Knight \" (Batman: Arkham Knight) has been terminated

Forum users, tell me how to solve the problem?

When you start the game (pirate from FitGirl) on behalf of the administrator, a sign appears:

PS I installed all additional software updates, the last firewood on the video card.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
Man you got, but just kidding, in short, how do you say updated the firewood, etc., well, what can I tell you, then try to start the game from the root folder on behalf of the admin, or roll back the firewood to the previous ones, well, those that were, maybe and it will work, so try these two options ...

V
Victor Tsoi 10.03.21

And by the way, as I understand it, you have Windows 7, and how many bit 32 or 64?

S
SupernaturalLost 10.03.21

Victor coy
There is a 64-bit Windows 7 (config in the profile), I started it from the root folder - the same plate pops up, I first started it with old firewood, then installed new ones, in the end the same thing: The program "Batman: Arkham Knight" stopped working.

PS When installing and running the game, I turned off the antivirus.

d
d1sss 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
might just be a shit game in terms of optimization and worth waiting for patches !?

V
Victor Tsoi 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
Well then, download another repack, and this one is probably broken.

S

Victor coy I
downloaded a repack from RG Games - the same problem, the campaign will have to wait for patches from the crooked Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

A
ALEXDOLPH 10.03.21

Download RePack from xatab

S

ALEXDOLPH
What's the point of downloading the 3rd RePack? (especially with 3G Internet it is not profitable). I downloaded repacks of the SOMA, Battlefield - Hardline games from FitGirl and there have never been any problems with launching, the problem here is not in the repacks, but in the curvature of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

T
TEMA-CEZAR 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
Hey, straight-handed, what do you ask if your hands are straight? You yourself can’t read what is wrong with your computer. He called the developers twice Krivoruky, but he himself has no brains, to finish it Advice to you: if you can't finish it yourself - buy a license. I have all the rules with it. And not any dances with a tambourine.

U
USSoldier 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
all these repacks are from the very first patch, in the second patch they added denuvo protection, which has not yet been hacked, so it's okay not to play pirate, buy the game, if not a bum of course)

S

For a long time the game started for me (the problem was in the old processor - I installed core i5 and everything worked), moderators close the topic so that in the future such trolls as TEMA-CEZAR do not litter the forum.

T
TEMA-CEZAR 10.03.21

SupernaturalLost
Just do not run into people in their curvature or anything else. Start with yourself and everything will work out. And about "littering the forum", so this is for you. I just noticed the fact of your tactlessness in your unlucky created topic. That's all ...

Y
Y5J 10.03.21

Found a solution to this problem here https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/490124466458079209/. It is necessary to remove the "read only" from the file 2bm_installscript.vdf "or from the folder with the game. The check mark will not be removed from the folder, but from all the files inside, yes. After that the game starts.

D
Dexter-44 10.03.21

Y5J
where does this file live?