3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVIL UJIN 10.03.21 02:08 am

Game endings (The Witcher)

Let's write what the ending will be. I passed for the Order and there Siegfried became the new Master of the Order, they began to hate even more people, the sorceresses could not gain influence at the court. The atrocities of the Order were hushed up, and the funeral of the Grand Master drew crowds. I'm wondering what will happen in the case of the neutral ending and the ending for the Elves. Also, what does the Ghost of the Wild Hunt say at the end if you've joined the elves or become neutral? I said that like I myself helped the Order gain strength
79 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmax 10.03.21

In the neutral ending, the Grand Master will teleport you to his sleep, but in general you will teleport to some kind of area with only ice, you will kill a couple of monsters there, then Siegfried and Yaevin will appear, unless of course you killed them before, it all depends on the fact that you tell them (you will have a conversation with them), and it is strange to me that they will appear together not as enemies, but already as allies, after you kill them, there will be a fight with the great master, he will in every possible way beg you to go over to his side, but you refuse and kill him, that's all, but in my story, Tris Merigold became the king's advisor, the sorceresses were able to gain influence at court.

D
Dtritus 10.03.21

In the order ending, the master also drags Altair into his sleep. He is attacked by some yeti, and gradually all your allies come to the rescue, Siegfried is appointed Grand Master, but the old one still had to be killed. By the way, only in this ending does Hunt for the right to download come?

d
dmax 10.03.21

yes in neutral the hunt also comes

Z
ZlaTo 10.03.21

This topic has already been created

D
Dtritus 10.03.21

I apologize not to Altair, but to Geralt

C
Chemical brother 10.03.21

To me something the face of that dude who attacked the king seemed similar to this master.

B
Bogdan80 10.03.21

When passing for neutral, it turned out that the order and the squirrels cut each other, is it possible for one of them to stay?

D
Deadroll 10.03.21

In the story, Salamanders serve the Order of the Burning Rose?
Tell me, otherwise I played for the squirrel.

C
Chemical brother 10.03.21

to Sergei Rozhd - on the contrary, the Order served the Salamanders
to Boqdan80 - if you are for a squirrel, then they are for you, but the Order is not

D
Deadroll 10.03.21

Who am I?
The head of the order is the Master (Alvin), because he ORDERED the magician to make even more MUTANTS!

A
Arturyanchik 10.03.21

I have Geralt with a man on a roller fought ??

M
Ma4eteGT 10.03.21

How to get behind neutral? Not to help anyone, or vice versa - a little bit of everyone?

R
Revan 10.03.21

There are only a few points of choice, the last one at the end of the 4th chapter. If you don't help anyone, if you run away with Alvin, you'll end up in neutral.

t
trup1986 10.03.21

What's the matter with the people? The Witcher has 3 endings right? So .. I was told to go through each kotsovka then I have to play either for the Order of the Rose or Elves, or else I played neutral for elves and neutral, but I did not see the difference in the ending! There were current new comics and inserts! What's the matter how to get through these endings? Did they tell me correctly? TELL PLIZZ! How to get!

A
Arturyanchik 10.03.21

I don’t know maybe not to kill the ghost!

D
Daedra 10.03.21

In the end, for the elves, the order is exterminated, Yaevin is released, Siegfried dies, the sorceresses are given a kick. The ghost lists all the sins, says that Geralt is the reason for everything, because he poured money on the non-humans. Geralt gets angry and wets everyone.

R
Reverrius 10.03.21

to trup1986
"There were current new comics and inserts!"
- new comics and inserts are the endings, and the video is a teaser for the second part. :)

M
Ma4eteGT 10.03.21

So, I have already completed all 3 endings!

A
Arturyanchik 10.03.21

Well done!!

S
Smith06 10.03.21

The game is super, everything in it is cool!. But I have three questions:
1. What would happen if I took the side of the Burning Rose, and not the Scoeteels? I was on the side of the elves.
2. Is it true that the Master of the Order of Jacob is Alvin, who teleported back in time with his power. After all, the sorceress Tris said that he had enough power to teleport in time! I think so, all the more since the master had a medal, the one that Alvin has.
3. Who was the guy who was thrown by Gerald at the end, in the final cutscene. I realized that this is a witcher, and who exactly: Lambert or Berengar?