3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Top_Hokage 10.03.21 02:43 am

Character's body texture problem. (Fallout 4)

I played with tgm and jumped into the cauldron at the Sogas Ironworks plant, after which it burned for a while, and later these textures appeared. Firstly, it is not aesthetically pleasing, and secondly, it is not convenient when sitting down in the first person. Please help me fix

8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 10.03.21

The solution to this problem has long been found. You need to remove an item from your inventory with the console. I don't remember his ID, but you can search here on the forum or on Google. I'm lazy.

_
_Ozymandias_ 10.03.21

Disable immortality
@
Use a stimulant
@
Call up the body / face change menu.
@
Conveniently save
@
PROFIT!

m
mr.sayapov 10.03.21

_Ozymandias_
Yes, before you go anywhere, save the normal save !!!
Not "fast" !!! If there is one, boot from it and do not go there !!!

_
_Ozymandias_ 10.03.21

mr.sayapov
Why should I write this? I'm not the creator of the theme.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

a solution has been found. as already mentioned there is a console command related to the body.
and of course the unreasonable cheater terminator must suffer a mischief and everyone in the wasteland must recognize God that he himself is not vulnerable by the sprays sticking out of him.

T
Top_Hokage 10.03.21

nikita2112 is
possible in more detail? Not understood

M
MagicHero 10.03.21

Top_Hokage
to play in more detail without cheats, this is not an online game and it is simply pointless to cheat, or you decided to show off in front of your loved ones :)

s
spectralsonx 10.03.21

here is the solution http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_torchashchie_iz_tela_kosti-883913/