3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Famss 31.10.19 03:14 am

A bug with the quest \"Rogue\" (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tried to go mission Rogue, where you have to poison the grog and to free the slaves, as soon as I tried to start the mission she began at once, without video, and immediately had a goal to follow argonom, but he wasn't even there respectively tried to Google, did not find at anybody such problems, how to fix?(perform other tasks and tried every time to complete this quest, doesn't help)
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
f3GlXVuFg 31.10.19

Pirates or litsuha

f
f3GlXVuFg 31.10.19

if piratka then install another Repack if game litsuha perestanavlivaya
honestly if this problem was not but these options should help

D
Defiancel 31.10.19

The this bug not caught in the network too, nothing about it is not found. Bypass it in-game actions I doubt that as it is possible. Then IMHO you have several options: 1) install a different version of the game and go again, because it's only the 5th storyline quest and to reach it quickly (otherwise, you can try to pull their saves,if any, and to try to drag in the new version of the game). He passed shadow of Mordor, several times in different versions,there were no problems at this stage; 2) suddenly If really nothing helps then download the save 25% walkthrough (on PG under the cheats). Of course he is not a supporter of this,but this is one of the solutions. The saves are here: C:\Users\имя user\Documents\WB GamesShadow of Mordor or
Steamuserdata\20005476\241930\remote\gamedata.sav

F
Famss 31.10.19

Defiancel
Yes, dopetril where the patch was in the same day, decided not to fool your head and downloaded a different version, but thanks anyway, if I can find a guy with this problem)